Genuine MX3 (Eunos Presso shape) MAZDASPEED factory build???

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
projectB10
Supporting Member

Genuine MX3 (Eunos Presso shape) MAZDASPEED factory build???

Post by projectB10 »

To any Kiwi's on MX-3.com

Interesting MX3 (Presso) advertised for sale in NZ.

Follow the link.......

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =337598573

Anyone seen one like it on the road in NZ. I doubt that it is a factory issue? Ride height is wrong for MS suspension (springs) and the MS sports seats are covered up in the pictures... the tan and orange interior is really :shock:
Eunos Presso HI-XS, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI, Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Genuine MX3 (Eunos Presso shape) MAZDASPEED factory buil

Post by Sleeper6 »

looks authentic to me.... wish there was a few of those stateside, you can even see the MS exhaust as well
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i question it because of the interior, it looks really shitty and it doesn't have MS steering wheel or strut bars or badges on the side of the spoiler.
i'm sure all the exterior stuff is legit which is cool but i don't think it's a factory MS car
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, it's got the MS wheel

MazdaSpeed was a package of add-ons and upgrades. Mooneggs knows the details, but think so, and alot of things can happen to the car in almost 20 years...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Ya, it's got the MS wheel
How can you tell?? I can't tell what logo is on it but it doesn't appear to be MS, maybe Nardi? It doesn't look like the AZ-3 MS wheel more like an RX-7...

Anyways, It appears it only had the exterior MS kit installed... the seats under the covers are stock tan/orange not the MS sports. I will need to check at home and see if those are MS wheels... they aren't the MS-01 but maybe they are another MS variant...

The one thing that stands out to me is the "Tuned By" Mazdaspeed badge (lower left corner of hatch)... that means that an authorized "Sports Factory" dealer installed the kit OR he's someone like me and sourced his own... 8)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

No, you're probably right, mistaken it on first glance...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
projectB10
Supporting Member

Post by projectB10 »

Mooneggs wrote:
Nd4SpdSe wrote:Ya, it's got the MS wheel
How can you tell?? I can't tell what logo is on it but it doesn't appear to be MS, maybe Nardi? It doesn't look like the AZ-3 MS wheel more like an RX-7...

Anyways, It appears it only had the exterior MS kit installed... the seats under the covers are stock tan/orange not the MS sports. I will need to check at home and see if those are MS wheels... they aren't the MS-01 but maybe they are another MS variant...

The one thing that stands out to me is the "Tuned By" Mazdaspeed badge (lower left corner of hatch)... that means that an authorized "Sports Factory" dealer installed the kit OR he's someone like me and sourced his own... 8)
That about sums it up.... looks like a Mazdaspeed "Sports Factory" package;

The interior is not JDM or even Mazdaspeed for that matter;

Interior trim package looks like the tan/orange fit out I have seen posted for some N/A delivered MX-3. The lack of a front strut brace and the ride height suggests that no MS performance suspension parts were fitted as part of this particular "Sports Factory" package.
Eunos Presso HI-XS, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI, Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
ethand

Post by ethand »

projectB10 wrote:the tan and orange interior is really :shock:
i would have said its really :throwup:
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

I want that badge :cry:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

yeah i seen it on there but its brand new i think ill wait around for a used one :shrug:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote:yeah i seen it on there but its brand new i think ill wait around for a used one :shrug:
no... they don't sell them new... :roll: they are installed on cars fitted by a mazdaspeed shop! the only ones you will see for sale will be used. What Rupewrecht means is that it is "new" for his list... hardly anything he lists is "new" in the sense that it is not used.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

aha i see well after i get these ms-01s from him i think ill be buying this badge....

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”