What's your hobby?

Off-Topic Discussions
jbud1291

Re: What's your hobby?

Post by jbud1291 »

thanks dark rider...wen that pic was taken i was riding at a place called woodbine which is towards the shore. i live in south jersey so theres alot of places to ride in the pine barrens.
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
michelbrown007
antispam: No

Post by michelbrown007 »

Singing a song
Car driving
Adventure
Racing
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

michelbrown007 wrote:Singing a song
Car driving
Adventure
Racing
I love to sing, I even sing when I'm mad. Been into the song by Frankie goes to Hollywood "The Power of Love" the last week. Love the lyrics. " I'll protect you from the hooded claw, keep the vampires from your door. When the chips are down I'll be around with my undying death defying love for you. Envy will hurt itself make yourself feel beautify, bla bla bla " you get the picture. Even though two guys with kazoos probably sound better than me. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Being a retarded Canadian I'm really into eating paint chips, throwing wild animals and asking people trying to sell things to post pictures of the things they are trying to sell.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

wytbishop wrote:Being a retarded Canadian I'm really into eating paint chips, throwing wild animals and asking people trying to sell things to post pictures of the things they are trying to sell.
ey?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

wytbishop wrote:Being a retarded Canadian I'm really into eating paint chips, throwing wild animals and asking people trying to sell things to post pictures of the things they are trying to sell.
Paint chip munching has gone down hill since they banned lead in paint.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Maliceday »

I don't have a set hobby... More like a large list of side hobbies.

Working and learning more about:
Electronics
Cars
Music
Computers
Grafix Design
Animation

Spare time -
Reading
Drawing
Writing
Puzzles / Models
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

I love to buy theme furnishings and decor like when a theme restaurant goes out of business...
Example: Chinese.... I like to buy the decor, ceiling ties, wall hangings, lanterns, arch ways, and carvings.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
albertcron

Post by albertcron »

My favourite Hobby is Swimming. Swimming offer good health benefits. Swimming improved flexibility. Swimming is also helpful in weight and appetite control.
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

Resurrected thread!
I :love: Scrabble, seriously try it get a thesaurus & a scrabble dictionary & a word power book. I love the challenge of getting a 7 letter work. Also street racing, flipping cars for profit, blackjack, billiards, & golf.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I have raced sailboats for ~16 years. This is my 2nd year being mostly inactive, I stepped foot on a boat 3 times. :( Life gets in the way sometimes.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I may be a beauty queen, but I enjoy the simple things in life. Sand between my toes, a man's strong embrace... and ping pong.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

First thing, I didn't notice the thread reviver was a bot :lol: Usually they don't post anything useful, shocking! :P

Secondly, I only listed one thing for some reason!

I play video games from time to time, usually at night when I can't sleep and there are no projects keeping my mind awhirl. I'm fairly competitive when I play Xbox, yet I tone it down when I play PC games. Usually FPS on the box, and occasionally an RPG or similar on the computer.

I drive, a LOT; roughly 75,000 miles a year. It's a good thing It's not all in my MX-3 :lol: I'd be deaf, and have a numb butt forever.

I eat healthy and work out 3-4 days a week, my routine is religiously strict. It's not a jog to the store and a muscle milk on the way home either... I spend 2-3 hours each workout, and I jog on my off days. I'm working off a sprained ankle, and the only way I'll be satisfied is to gain more than I lost from that.

It's not uncommon for me to spend 5 or 6 hours on the internet researching something I stumbled onto about cars. It doesn't matter if it's potential tranny swaps for KLs, a different way to polish metal, or lightening camshafts. =) I love reading up on new things.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Off-Topic”