How can you not love Glee?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: How can you not love Glee?

Post by MrMazda92 »

wytbishop wrote:So what you're saying then is, that the fact that you and your friends have decided amongst yourselves that it's ok to perpetuate steriotypes as long as it's "funny" totally and unequivocally negates the fact that I, a person who also has many friends from all walks of life, find this thread offensive.

I don't want to make a really big deal here, but you're not the only one with a valid opinion on the topic and your sense of what's ok doesn't supercede mine.
What I am saying is that I am not homophobic. It's as simple as that.

If you find it offensive, that's your place to feel that way. It doesn't change my stance on it, nor should it. As it is, there is nothing stereotypical about using the word "Gay" to describe something you find distasteful or annoying. In addition, the only "funny" thing about it is when people believe they have offended my friends(who are in fact homosexual), and they aren't offended at all.

I believe you misinterpreted what I wrote, I hope that this cleared it up a little bit.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

SCHIMMLE wrote:We need more Unicorns in this thread!!! :D
Only if they're walking on a rainbow brick road. :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

Its common knowledge my car runs on Unicorn farts and butterfly sneezes. So by all means I don't care what they are doing just as long as there are more here.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

SCHIMMLE wrote:We need more Unicorns in this thread!!! :D
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicor ... -game.html

Done. I even 1-up'd you. Added robots too.

And here's a reason to love Glee...

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movies- ... nn#slide=1
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

OMFG...I LOVE YOU!!!ROBOT FRIGGIN UNICORNS!!!! THIS THREAD IS NOW EPICALLY AND FOREVER FULL OF WIN!!!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I honestly found myself reading the comments on that page Ryan, and the authors of said comments have some smart political ideas... They put voice to my own thoughts quite well, so thank you. :wink: The "Talent & Ambition" did it for me too. ;)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I feel the need to comment.
If people can refer to some people as 'openly gay' what other walks of life can be open. Hmm, he's 'openly Jewish' or she's 'openly vegetarian' or he's 'openly an a**hole'. How about being 'openly narcissistic' or 'openly into bestiality'. I just think gay's shouldn't be the only life choice who can be 'openly' about their life style. Thank you. :D

PS Why is this Bot post not locked or deleted yet?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

Did you not see the comments about unicorns?!?!? Thats why!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Daninski wrote:I feel the need to comment.
If people can refer to some people as 'openly gay' what other walks of life can be open. Hmm, he's 'openly Jewish' or she's 'openly vegetarian' or he's 'openly an a**hole'. How about being 'openly narcissistic' or 'openly into bestiality'. I just think gay's shouldn't be the only life choice who can be 'openly' about their life style. Thank you. :D

Green would be me... I've no problem speaking my mind, even if people don't want to hear it.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Daninski wrote:I feel the need to comment.

Green would be me... I've no problem speaking my mind, even if people don't want to hear it.
i hear ya. the world is becoming way to politically correct. people need to lay back and not take everything so seriously. if your gay and reading this offends you there's a big X in the corner of the screen for a quick escape.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

That's a good way of putting it, politically correct... Some people need to hear the truth, even if it hurts their feelings :/
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”