[GI] JDM FULL length SIDES and CF HOOD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

[GI] JDM FULL length SIDES and CF HOOD

Post by AaronTietje »

Well, I'm thinking about getting an rx7FC but would need to sell a couple items to do so. I won't be quitting my mx3, just parting with a few parts.

I only know of two sets of these skirts still running around on the forum... mooneggs and mine. Because of this, I am somewhat at a loss of what to charge.

So, 850 shipped for the skirts (they are not perfect but are very usable as is or could be made perfect if you were to re-paint.)
200 local pickup for the carbon hood. SOLD

Once again this is a [GI] thred.

Last edited by AaronTietje on June 18th, 2011, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [GI] JDM FULL length SIDES and CF HOOD

Post by MrMazda92 »

A bump for 2 great items... I wish you were closer, I've been keeping an eye out for a CF hood in OEM shape.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Wow that's an arm and a leg for the skirts! Maybe if I sold one of my kidneys like that one kid... However I am honestly considering that hood even though you are approximately 330km away from me. Did you get that bumper from Nd4SpdSE?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

The skirts are pricey but I have don't really have anything to price them by. On the other hand, they are my favorite part of my car, so I won't be disappointed if I keep them. lol.
The bumper and carbon hood actually came from eyespinned's car (I think that's how you spell his screen name)
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Ill buy the motor :lol:

Seriously though, I cant believe your actually selling those, I remember how long you looked to find them! Not to mention how mint they are
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

AaronTietje wrote:The skirts are pricey but I have don't really have anything to price them by. On the other hand, they are my favorite part of my car, so I won't be disappointed if I keep them. lol.
The bumper and carbon hood actually came from eyespinned's car (I think that's how you spell his screen name)
Price them by how much you paid for them
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

SuperK just sold some, check his FS post.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

PATDIESEL wrote:SuperK just sold some, check his FS post.
Thanks for the tip :D , but these are not the same a SuperK's full length skirts (That is,if the ones he sold are the ones he has pictured in his worklog). These are the two pc. (rocker\fender style)

Originally, these were shipped to me from a mazdaspeed mx3 in Japan. I believe these (correct me if I'm wrong) were only available in Japan :shrug: .
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

onlytrueromeo has my bumper, it it's also in NY, so you never know where it wanted off to. I don't remember who has my skirts, I'll have to search that later, lol
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

AaronTietje wrote:
Thanks for the tip :D , but these are not the same a SuperK's full length skirts (That is,if the ones he sold are the ones he has pictured in his worklog). These are the two pc. (rocker\fender style)

Originally, these were shipped to me from a mazdaspeed mx3 in Japan. I believe these (correct me if I'm wrong) were only available in Japan :shrug: .
You were the one that bought those... Did you get them on Ebay. I bought some MS parts off of a guy on Ebay but the skirts were gone.

They were a factory option in Japan just like they were here. I would pay like 300 for them its not going to be cheep to ship probably over 100 bucks. If you cant find anyone at your asking price let me know. In a month i might be willing to pay more. :) or plus trade for my USDM sides
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

AaronTietje wrote:

No the ones in his worklog are USDM sides not the ones I bought from him. The ones I bought from him are the same as the one's you're selling and I paid a LOT less than you're asking. Just sayin. I would have sold a finger to get them, but I would not have paid $800.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Well just based on current conditions in japan, I think these sides are a whole lot more exclusive nowadays. So based on the price minus a rough cost of ~250.00 to ship without destroying them I think thats pretty reasonable.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Sleeper6 wrote:Well just based on current conditions in japan, I think these sides are a whole lot more exclusive nowadays. So based on the price minus a rough cost of ~250.00 to ship without destroying them I think thats pretty reasonable.
agree... but of course it's based on if someone will pay that much :roll: This is a steal compared to what I paid to get mine (right before Nd4spdse posted his FS :x )
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

dibs on the hood, ive the the money in hand and this weekend off.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

nos92mx3 wrote:dibs on the hood, ive the the money in hand and this weekend off.
If you go down let me know, not to mention I can show you the way, but it would be pretty neat to get us all together
93 GS red (wrecked)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”