My 1.6 16v

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
nightstalker
antispam: No

Re: My 1.6 16v

Post by nightstalker »

Hey Mike. I just swapped the bulbs, the only problem is since doing this I have lost the 0-60 lighting, I don't know why, I just have, I've tried swapping the bulbs around but the cluster just does not like the LED bulbs for some reason. To be honest, there are not enough bulb holes for the easy LED conversion and I do not know why.

And to answer a big question, I ain't no Redneck (christ, I live in the UK, we don't get enough sun for me to red my neck :lol: ) I'm a punk, this is a punk car, against the grain yO!!
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Swimmin' upstream.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I don't agree with the car being "punk". You have a work log, you may not care what people have to say, but you have conformed. Maybe semi-punk, or punk-ish. The publication of your worklog makes your car antipunk. The best punk band ever have never been heard. They played once hit in a garage and then broke up.

I still like where you are going with the log. Hurry up and boost it. I believe a stock ride makes a better sleeper, but I would like to see the looks that thing would get.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I've been following this worklog here and on the UK forums... glad to see everyone has reconciled their differences to some extent... Sure there's alot of crazy stuff in here, but the project is coming around...

I think I see where the project is heading... I suggest murdering out the entire thing... I absolutely love how the front end looks with that mini splitter below the front lip and the middle support cut out. I've been debating cutting out the middle support in my front (euro) bumper and your 2 pics on the other page have convinced me to do this - today! :welder:
xxwhiteboyjim22xx

Post by xxwhiteboyjim22xx »

wooop! your car is sweet! Looks like theres some drama about your car or somthing I didn't feel like reading. I like it alot though.
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

Yeah, sorry about that. My apologies.
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I don't agree with the car being "punk". You have a work log, you may not care what people have to say, but you have conformed. Maybe semi-punk, or punk-ish. The publication of your worklog makes your car antipunk. The best punk band ever have never been heard. They played once hit in a garage and then broke up.

I still like where you are going with the log. Hurry up and boost it. I believe a stock ride makes a better sleeper, but I would like to see the looks that thing would get.
I suppose in a way your right, but punk is as it is and what you want it to be, I think it's punk because it's against the norm of what the MX3 crowd usually do.....?

I'll hurry my a-- up and boost this mother! :lol:
Mooneggs wrote:I've been following this worklog here and on the UK forums... glad to see everyone has reconciled their differences to some extent... Sure there's alot of crazy stuff in here, but the project is coming around...

I think I see where the project is heading... I suggest murdering out the entire thing... I absolutely love how the front end looks with that mini splitter below the front lip and the middle support cut out. I've been debating cutting out the middle support in my front (euro) bumper and your 2 pics on the other page have convinced me to do this - today! :welder:
I used a hacksaw blade :D and murdered you say? Pics to follow :D
xxwhiteboyjim22xx wrote:wooop! your car is sweet! Looks like theres some drama about your car or somthing I didn't feel like reading. I like it alot though.
A LOT of DRAMA!!! It's not worth going into. Glad you like it.

Now here's how it sits right this minute with a full on ghetto spray job in satin black.

This took me less than 3 hours sanding prepping and final spray, it has a lot of over spray, bits where the paint hasn't quite taken and a lot of drips.

Some have said it takes a little inspiration from the A Team van, I pitty the fools!
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

Just gave the exterior some class with some carbon fibre.......

left the neverbeen sticker underneatth as well :D

This also shows the "quality" of the spray job :roll:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

well it's definately not MoonWax® but it has the same effect 8) I think I will get my doorhandles done in CF as well - that looks sick.
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

Mooneggs wrote:well it's definately not MoonWax® but it has the same effect 8) I think I will get my doorhandles done in CF as well - that looks sick.

Y'see, I'm still full of bitchin' ideas for y'all. It may look like a pile of crap but there are still some tuner ideas going on there. Just wait for the proper sound install.!!!!!!!
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

Some new piccies for you to all enjoy/vomit :lol:

RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

You've won me over. That B&W pic is sick.
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:You've won me over. That B&W pic is sick.
:D I knew I'd get you eventually! :P
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

What the hell is "Fly Tipping"
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
nightstalker

Post by nightstalker »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:What the hell is "Fly Tipping"
Lol, it is dumping rubbish illegally (I thought it was quite suitable).

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”