[Free] SE leather seats

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
turpro1993
antispam: No

Re: [Free] SE leather seats

Post by turpro1993 »

Es what dobeing a mod haveanything to do with what we we were disscusing? And yes I am a mod on several other forums just not this one
1993 Mazda Protege LX soon to be bp-t3 powered
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sisko182 »

turpro1993 wrote:Es what dobeing a mod haveanything to do with what we we were disscusing? And yes I am a mod on several other forums just not this one
:lol:
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
turpro1993

Post by turpro1993 »

Since my phone couldn't keep up with what I was typing I'll ask again. What does being a mod have anything to do with what we're talking about?
Savin

Post by Savin »

I guess I'm the only one that knew these didn't have the skins before opening the thread. I bothered to read MazdaManiacMx3's other thread first. :shrug:

I laughed when I saw the thread title. I knew people would get the wrong idea. I didn't care. :P
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

Savin wrote:I guess I'm the only one that knew these didn't have the skins before opening the thread. I bothered to read MazdaManiacMx3's other thread first. :shrug:

I laughed when I saw the thread title. I knew people would get the wrong idea. I didn't care. :P
Yeah same here haha. I'm the one who bought the skins for the rear seats.
$i$Ko

Ride:
Worklog:

Feedback
turpro1993

Post by turpro1993 »

Can't answer my question?

Just because there's people that follow all the threads here doesn't mean we all do. It would be like me opening a fs thread with the title "free klze motor" then in my first post I say "let me clarify things. There's no heads, manifolds, pistons. Just a bare block but it use to be a klze.
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

turpro1993 wrote:Can't answer my question?

Just because there's people that follow all the threads here doesn't mean we all do. It would be like me opening a fs thread with the title "free klze motor" then in my first post I say "let me clarify things. There's no heads, manifolds, pistons. Just a bare block but it use to be a klze.
If you wanna be persistent, sure. You were essentially telling me to stop posting replies, and since you are not a moderator, you cannot control what I decide to post. I didn't think it was too difficult to understand... Some people are just slower I guess :shrug:
$i$Ko

Ride:
Worklog:

Feedback
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:If you saw a Free Corvette on Craigslist missing the fiberglass shell , is it still a corvette ?
Yep.
Point made.
Of course, the chassis, engine, everything else is Corvette components.

The leather seats on the other hand, once you remove the leather covers, those seats are no different than the non-leathers.

Once I read the first post, it was obvious that mentioning leather seats was just to grab attention, it did mine. Why wouldn't it be? The SE Leathers are a rare, hard to come by commodity and the person posting these free seats knows that it'll get his thread some attention, but for the wrong reason.

Just a case of the OP crying wolf.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey I can dig it, no covers just a big rusty spring right up your a** while your driving. Who wouldn't like that, why I'd like to see you give them away with no padding either just a rusty fu*kin spring right up our a**es. "Would you like lube with that rusty spring Sir?" "No thanks, tonite I think I'll just take it dry,,right up me old ringer. I like driving with a smile on my face and a rusty fu*king spring right where this posters lips should be. Who in hell wants a pair of uncovered rusty a** seats. Thanks MadaManiacMx3, thanks for nuthin. :rant2:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I tried to give a away leather seats without the leathers, but the heating pads still on the cushions and no one took them (maybe should of advertised them as leather seats sans leather, lol). In the end I gave the pads to Mooneggs and threw the seats out.

Springs can't be that bad, but depends on the condition of the foam.

Hey Dan, wouldn't you of been used to that, from being in the military? :lol:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
turpro1993

Post by turpro1993 »

Sisko182 wrote:

If you wanna be persistent, sure. You were essentially telling me to stop posting replies, and since you are not a moderator, you cannot control what I decide to post. I didn't think it was too difficult to understand... Some people are just slower I guess :shrug:
Who's trying to control your posting? You said we were having a conversation.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

turpro1993 wrote:
Sisko182 wrote:

Who's trying to control your posting? You said we were having a conversation.
turpro1993 .... Sisko182
:rant2: ............ :rant2: ........ :wink:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Daninski wrote:Hey I can dig it, no covers just a big rusty spring right up your a** while your driving. Who wouldn't like that, why I'd like to see you give them away with no padding either just a rusty fu*kin spring right up our a**es. "Would you like lube with that rusty spring Sir?" "No thanks, tonite I think I'll just take it dry,,right up me old ringer. I like driving with a smile on my face and a rusty fu*king spring right where this posters lips should be. Who in hell wants a pair of uncovered rusty a** seats. Thanks MadaManiacMx3, thanks for nuthin. :rant2:
LMAFO!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Daninski wrote:Hey I can dig it, no covers just a big rusty spring right up your a** while your driving. Who wouldn't like that, why I'd like to see you give them away with no padding either just a rusty fu*kin spring right up our a**es. "Would you like lube with that rusty spring Sir?" "No thanks, tonite I think I'll just take it dry,,right up me old ringer. I like driving with a smile on my face and a rusty fu*king spring right where this posters lips should be. Who in hell wants a pair of uncovered rusty a** seats. Thanks MadaManiacMx3, thanks for nuthin. :rant2:

Um there are still cushions on frames duh , so no springs up your hoo ha .
But if you are into that I will throw in some rusty spring seat hoo ha lube if you want.

No need to argue guys ...They are just some free Leather SE seats minus the leather.
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”