New wheels, new car..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

New wheels, new car..

Post by Franko »

I had the mazda out for a rip today, I have not driven it in like 6-7 months so it was a good time for sure having it out for a spin. Brought up a bunch of old memories and made me think of this forum I used to be on so much. Its so nostalgic to browsing mx-3.com. It seems like 20 years ago that I was on here every day making posts and reading. Lately I've been very distracted by my new love (the sti). These days I'm on iwsti.com and nasioc.com a lot more but def not as much posting by me going on there.

Anyway, I got new wheels for the STI.. They are the oem bbs wheels so nothing too exciting but they are SO light.. and they are forged. Better than any aftermarket wheel in my opinion. You could not get them gold on the silver either so I like that. :)

So heres a few snaps and a video of the new exhaust I put on it and some interior stuff for anyone interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6eRozTxy04

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: New wheels, new car..

Post by Josh »

whats funny is getting my car up and going again was bringing back memories so i have been on the forum alot, and was thinking of you and your car. good to see that you wtill have it.
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

Nice to see that you still have the MX-3! Nice choice on the STI!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Subies are nice. That nasioc.com site is huge and active as hell. I posted and within 20mins my post was almost 3 pages back. I remember people saying that you were one of the innovators here. Nice to have you back. Please, don't be a stranger.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

A few more with the ol mazda included..

My buddies 06 sti is in there as well. Crappy iphone pics this time..

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”