HELP ME GET SPONSORED!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: HELP ME GET SPONSORED!!!

Post by Sleeper6 »

2RotorsNaDream wrote:Why would anyone besides Wings West or Uncle Bens sponsor that car?? Take the engine bay and throw it in someone elses MX3, thats the only good thing going for that car.
hppwdn wrote:Can I enter this too. Sponsorship would be quite helpful in the land of Goldmember.
Please do, give the MX3 some credibility back after he ruined it by entering his car.
Atleast hes trying to keep mx3s on the scene not bury them... As for goldmembers car I love the clean look just as much as I appreciate the raw look of johns. But hey we cant all have a perfect platform like an FD to start with, I mean cmon its not like you actually have to try to make that car noticed
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

lol do you think im building my car to make sure you like it? lol
i dont give a fukc what u say! its just funny how people can hate on other peoples things...

what does it do to you if i wanna put a 19 feet spoiller on my hood? is it gonna keep you from sleeping at night?

lmao!

oh and how old are you? ur actin like a 12 y/o... haha my things are better then yours... nanananebooboo... f---ing retard!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Ive been into MX3s for a really long time and just hate seeing embarrassing examples. They make the whole community look bad. Johns is possibly the worst Ive ever seen in 12 years, I think the whole community would benefit if he did bury that s---. We need more Goldmembers here, such a carefully built, high quality example of what an MX3 should be.

And not once did I mention my car here so dont bring it up like I tried throwing it in anyones face. Its a $15k car, not a Ferrari.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Oh man not good. Everyone to there own taste and philosophy on what looks nice and which direction they want to go in. If we all did the same thing and followed the same philosophy how boring would that be. I too am some what of a purist so I'm wouldn't do my car how John's done his but I think it works, it flows and no one can say a lot of effort isn't immediately apparent. I did vote for you as well. I will say I have seen some real sh*tty MX-3s but Johns I think isn't on that list. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Daninski wrote:Oh man not good. Everyone to there own taste and philosophy on what looks nice and which direction they want to go in. If we all did the same thing and followed the same philosophy how boring would that be. I too am some what of a purist so I'm wouldn't do my car how John's done his but I think it works, it flows and no one can say a lot of effort isn't immediately apparent. I did vote for you as well. I will say I have seen some real sh*tty MX-3s but Johns I think isn't on that list. :D

I agree !!

Let everybody build his own car and respect that !!
Would you like to hear from somebody that your car sucks ? After you've put so much time, money, blood and tears ;) in it ?? No probably not

So just respect that everybody makes a car to his own tast and if you don't agree, than don't respond
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

WhiteFinish wrote:
Daninski wrote:Oh man not good. Everyone to there own taste and philosophy on what looks nice and which direction they want to go in. If we all did the same thing and followed the same philosophy how boring would that be. I too am some what of a purist so I'm wouldn't do my car how John's done his but I think it works, it flows and no one can say a lot of effort isn't immediately apparent. I did vote for you as well. I will say I have seen some real sh*tty MX-3s but Johns I think isn't on that list. :D

I agree !!

Let everybody build his own car and respect that !!
Would you like to hear from somebody that your car sucks ? After you've put so much time, money, blood and tears ;) in it ?? No probably not

So just respect that everybody makes a car to his own tast and if you don't agree, than don't respond

exactly, thx whitefinish!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey what! No thanks for me, you ricer building SOB. :D
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You guys are right, I'm sorry John. I really think you need a much wider and lower offset wheel choice though because the kit is sticking out an awful lot, it just looks strange.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

2RotorsNaDream wrote:You guys are right, I'm sorry John. I really think you need a much wider and lower offset wheel choice though because the kit is sticking out an awful lot, it just looks strange.
Good observation, never really noticed. John that's it, all votes are off till you fix the offset. :D Is it safe to add spacers to bring a wheel set out a little. I know I used aluminum ones on a car once and never had any issues. Wider wheel base normally means better cornering does it not?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

Daninski wrote:
2RotorsNaDream wrote:You guys are right, I'm sorry John. I really think you need a much wider and lower offset wheel choice though because the kit is sticking out an awful lot, it just looks strange.
Good observation, never really noticed. John that's it, all votes are off till you fix the offset. :D Is it safe to add spacers to bring a wheel set out a little. I know I used aluminum ones on a car once and never had any issues. Wider wheel base normally means better cornering does it not?

i have spacers, that i could install... but i dont know how its gonna look...

how does offset and that s--- work?
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Lower the offset of the wheels the closer to the fender the wheels are. If you go too low you'll poke and you'll need a stiff set of coilovers so you dont scrape your tires and mess up your fenders. Basically a spacer is a bootleg way to get a lower offset. Whatever mm the spacer is you subtract that from the offset of your wheels and that is the equivalent of putting on a wheel of that offset. Make sure to use hubcentric spacers too.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

How is the way forward with the sponsorship John?

Did you win the class of Mazda ?
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

im in 4th place in about 80 mazdas... and they haven't annonced the winner yet...
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

im in 4th place in about 80 mazdas... and they haven't annonced the winner yet...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Damn I went back to that page and my "Like" isn't there WTF.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “Off-Topic”