anything on this worth buying?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
burgess
antispam: No

anything on this worth buying?

Post by burgess »

so im broke as hell and my cars seen better days and this add came up here that this guys selling parts off a 1989 mazda 323 with a 16v motor im assuming a 1.6l. would any of the parts on the mazda fit my car? i have a 94 1.6l 4 cylinder automatic. i pretty much would just want to pay as cheap as possible for anything i could use on my car so let me know what you think, your help is appreciated. http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z256368107
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: anything on this worth buying?

Post by Daninski »

Well you could never get clear title so parting it out is the only option. Nova Scotia is of course horrible for their salt use on the roads hence the yearly safety requirement for vehicles.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
burgess
antispam: No

Re: anything on this worth buying?

Post by burgess »

oh yeah i didnt plan on buying the whole thing its i could use better exhaust parts and lots of other things brakes,axles basicly everything could be replaced, my car works but not so great. i wouldnt have space for it anyways i live in an apartment building.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”