[WTB] Window motors

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
1st_mx3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Window motors

Post by 1st_mx3 »

Hey guys and girls I'm new to all of this but I am in the market right now for some window motors as well as a motor for the back window which I think it's the moter. It sprays out fluid but the arm won't move. I just bought this car two weeks ago and just kind of starting from scratch with trying to get it to the level that most of you have which I'm sure is going to take a while since I also compete in car audio competitions and this is where most of my money goes but please help me out here.
93 mx3 Gs v6
Postman2K

Re: [WTB] Window motors

Post by Postman2K »

i might have wat u need. im willing to give u a bundle deal. check out wat i have 4 sale.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71051
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

If you are replacing the motors in your power windows, I recommend you read the various guides on it. They are prone to failure, over and over again. It's simple enough to avoid, with some cheap supplies and lots of time.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Why don't you tell us what's not happening with the windows and maybe we can help. Are they both inoperable, etc. You can apply power directly to the motors and see if they work and if so look at your window switches maybe or a break in the wiring in the door(s). Postman is a good guy to deal with so if you really need the motors check out his [FS} post.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
1st_mx3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by 1st_mx3 »

With the driver side window it goes up half way and then has to be helped up the rest of the way. I just figured I would change both if one side needed it. Then the back window wiper doesn't work and I check the fuse and everything and it is fine but it throws me off because the back sprayer works.
93 mx3 Gs v6
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

The DS motor sucks, the PS rarely fails. They're rarely if ever cheap... So I recommend fixing the problems that cause it to fail, and then either get a new one or have yours rebuilt. A beefier PW motor would be nice... ;D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”