93_sohc_mx3

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
93mazda_mx3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

93_sohc_mx3

Post by 93mazda_mx3 »

howdiee yall...jus started to create my worklog on here so you all can see what ive done to my baby...lol..and show the previous pix i had to present pics and also when accomplished..pics of whatever else ive done...and ill post to keep updated..

heres when i first got my babyy

started to workk on itt..alott of bondo..

backk bumper and bondo..soon to be replaced with BC2 Rear bumper

front end..started to make a custom cut out for grill..and working on the front lip..and moved license plate over

Bondo...sanding..primer paintt

front end with lip..lookn reallll sweeet..bondo over the top grill part too

Checkn out how my front body kits gonna be lookn like..Bc2 is lookn sweeet

Bumper mounted on and primed..hate how fiberglass is flimsy and pathetic..look how it makes the mini grill under the hood bend up and fold..fiberglass sux...im gonna jus bondo it up and cover it up..

me workin on the car doin something.lol..shot of the front strut bar..and the caca single motor "/ for now..lol

time for a nice change..from clear stock oem headlights...to trying to tint them(came out ok..then turned to crap after i tried to clean em) ...TO BEAUTIFUL black projector lights....verrryyyy niceeee :love:

night shot..ehh..its ok...but its nice pic for showin ground clearance..lol..bout 4 inches off the ground..

and now for a pic of the rear..lookn sharpp id say..lol and the car too..hahahaa
Last edited by 93mazda_mx3 on January 3rd, 2011, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Re: 93_sohc_mx3

Post by AaronTietje »

Hey, that's looking good. Where in NY are you? Another member and myself are out in Steuben County.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
93mazda_mx3

Post by 93mazda_mx3 »

Im located over in long island..in nassa county..where you are is that upstate ny??
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

That'll look real good once you've got it painted. Its a nice kit.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
mcxb3r

Post by mcxb3r »

what part of li ,im in queens by green acres mall we should meet up . and the body kit looks real clean
NO HESITATION

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”