Post those gifts :)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: Post those gifts :)

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

hahahahah that's my mom's Nursing book. It's for her to quickly look up drugs and stuff for patients.
newdriver92
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by newdriver92 »

gps, remote start, heated seats :D
worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77147
other pics of the adventures me and the car have been on http://s1082.photobucket.com/home/newdriver92/index
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I really only concern myself that my kids have a good Christmas however. Bank offered me 4.19% interest rate over 5 yrs to save me 100 bucks a month on my mortgage :D , got a Cuisinart knife set from my main squeeze, found a good family doctor, 40 dollars in gift certificates to the local Wing Joint from my kids, yum.
I like John's turbo, nice gift John. :D Still need to do my annual donation to MX3 but can't till I get my pension check at the end of Jan :( . Happy New Year all.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

I didn't get much of anything.. my gf and I just got a couple little things for each other so my son got to go threw the whole shopping, picking out a present, wrapping it up and such... It was the first year I have had him on christmas (usually he's at his mothers house) so I had lots of fun playing santa and spoiling the little man...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey man, glad to hear you got your kid. I use to split mine with my ex but she'd do Xmas on the 23rd/24th so I always got them for the 25th :D :D :D . Now my daughter,s mother and I alternate houses each year but that includes each of us staying at each others house so we all wake up and enjoy Xmas morning together.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I posted here last night but my post was deleted...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'll try again... Here's what I posted last night:

Ryan, My girlfriend bought me those 2 books a few months back as a present :D Same suggestion from the same man, they are PACKED with useful info!! I owe him big for the suggestion.

Christmas was wonderful this year, my grandparents came to my parent's house this year(first time in my life), so we celebrated in the house I grew up in. Normally it's out of state... I was given a ton of little things, that fill basic needs. I've also been blessed with a few "special" items, that I truly did not expect. I got a brand new torque wrench(I needed it badly, mine wouldn't stay calibrated longer than a few uses), a remote control helicopter(Thought it was funny at first, but the thing is awesome!!), and these from my girlfriend:

August, 1991 Issue of Car and Driver with the MX-3 on the cover:

An ad praising the MX-3 in another Magazine:

The picture says it all here, but it means I get to do even more to my car!:

I'm a lucky man, my girlfriend sought this all out without me even remotely suggesting them!! =)
Last edited by MrMazda92 on December 27th, 2010, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Daninski wrote:Hey man, glad to hear you got your kid. I use to split mine with my ex but she'd do Xmas on the 23rd/24th so I always got them for the 25th :D :D :D . Now my daughter,s mother and I alternate houses each year but that includes each of us staying at each others house so we all wake up and enjoy Xmas morning together.
That's pretty cool, my parents divorced when I was young and to this day won't be in the same room longer than a few minutes. I don't think they've seen eachother in 2-3 years actually... It's good to see that some people can transcend the negativity that goes with a breakup/divorce for the good of their kids. They're better off for it, for sure!!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I got a few GC's and a sweet mastercraft electric impact gun with digital torque settings on a lil LCD screen, adjustable from 80-350 ft/lbs!

But the best present will be to myself, gotta wait till next week when I am back home though before I try to buy it! Will post up if all works out.
newdriver92

Post by newdriver92 »

im also gettin winter tires :DD
other pics of the adventures me and the car have been on http://s1082.photobucket.com/home/newdriver92/index
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

MrMazda92 wrote:I'll try again... Here's what I posted last night:

Ryan, My girlfriend bought me those 2 books a few months back as a present :D Same suggestion from the same man, they are PACKED with useful info!! I owe him big for the suggestion.

Christmas was wonderful this year, my grandparents came to my parent's house this year(first time in my life), so we celebrated in the house I grew up in. Normally it's out of state... I was given a ton of little things, that fill basic needs. I've also been blessed with a few "special" items, that I truly did not expect. I got a brand new torque wrench(I needed it badly, mine wouldn't stay calibrated longer than a few uses), a remote control helicopter(Thought it was funny at first, but the thing is awesome!!), and these from my girlfriend:

August, 1991 Issue of Car and Driver with the MX-3 on the cover:

An ad praising the MX-3 in another Magazine:

The picture says it all here, but it means I get to do even more to my car!:

I'm a lucky man, my girlfriend sought this all out without me even remotely suggesting them!! =)
:lol: :lol: You don't owe me anything. I'm glad you both liked them. :D

I have an important question though...:

DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAVE A SISTER??? :love: :love:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

For Christmas I drove down to San Francisco to visit my Aunt, Uncle and my cousins... they took me snowboarding in Bear Valley, CA. We stayed in their sweet cabin close to the mountain... it was totally awesome! Today I drove over to my mom's house in AZ and I'll spend New Year's with her then head over to LA to spend a day or 2 with my sister and brother, then back up to OR next week! So my car will get about 2200 miles for Christmas LOL :freak:
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Dickies zip-up hoodies, long sleeve T's, socks, boxers, cologne etc.. GPS, and...

:2thumbsup:
Overall a good Christmas holiday spent with my family
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
newdriver92

Post by newdriver92 »

nice gota love that medicene
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I bought myself a Volkswagen for Christmas!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”