Changing bulbs in tail lights

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
czwan

Re: Changing bulbs in tail lights

Post by czwan »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:Got the video done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk2sG3DS_Qw

In it you will see I had to abuse mine. I thought it would be easy to pop off since I've done it countless times, but i had to show it who is boss.
Hey man, thanks for taking the time to do that! Especially in the (looks like) cold weather/snow. I appreciate it.

Still haven't gotten around to changing mine yet, maybe tomorrow since it's supposed to be nice outside.

It looks like everyone was right about just needing to get more "mean" with it. I just was afraid of breaking something and making my car even more shabby.

Thanks again.
Thassodar

Post by Thassodar »

czwan wrote: Hey man, thanks for taking the time to do that! Especially in the (looks like) cold weather/snow. I appreciate it.

Still haven't gotten around to changing mine yet, maybe tomorrow since it's supposed to be nice outside.

It looks like everyone was right about just needing to get more "mean" with it. I just was afraid of breaking something and making my car even more shabby.

Thanks again.
If you somehow manage to break anything you can have my old (non-altezza) tail lights for FREE*. I have a pair that are just gathering dust in my shed AND I just got another MX-3.

*Just pay shipping from TX.
Hey-yo chicken on a raft.
czwan

Post by czwan »

Thanks a lot!

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”