[fs] b6 turbo "kit"

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MapaX5
antispam: No

[fs] b6 turbo "kit"

Post by MapaX5 »

hello everyone! i've got up for sale my almost complete B6T turbo setup.
i've got the factory mazda b6t exhaust manifold (it does have a place for the o2 sensor), turbo VJ14, waste gate and actuator, a piece of inlet pipe, bypass valve (so your ecu doesn't go nuts trying to figure out what to do with extra air), and some down pipe...but more than enough to have your local shop cut off a piece and weld on the rest.
i purchased all these parts to build my mx-3 RS and make it into a b6t factory look. i've even got the heat shields to go with it.
what you'd need: intercooler pipe if so required, although you can run about 4-5 lbs without one...as long as you upgrade your injectors to the BP injectors, retard your timing...and premium gas.
for $700 i had my head rebuilt, ported and polished, new valves, seals, seats, and other goodies added on to it (my goal was a 200hp sleeper) and then the bottom end gave up...#1 piston didn't like changes.
anyways...my loss is yall's win...
i'm asking $600 (just enough to cover the machine labor)....but will entertain offers...
back in the day Corksport used to sell the b6t turbo manifolds for $250 plus shipping...the turbos usually go for ~$300, bypass valve ~$50, down pipe for about ~$10>>>so i'm not breaking even...not making any money, for sure.
thanks!
P.A: pics available upon request... since i can't find the "upload" button...
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
4gotn

Re: [fs] b6 turbo "kit"

Post by 4gotn »

use photobucket and post image links
what happened to your bottom end to make it drop cyl1?
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”