Did I just have sex? Nope Just one Hott Mazda 2

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
hgallegos915

Re: Did I just have sex? Nope Just one Hott Mazda 2

Post by hgallegos915 »

4 doors ftl
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Steve_SK wrote:there actually is Mazda2 in 3-door arrangement in the market, you don't need to weld anything ;)
yeah, but does it have the kit, etc. that this one above has?? i think that was the point of Wyt's comment...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

ethand wrote:
Steve_SK wrote:there actually is Mazda2 in 3-door arrangement in the market, you don't need to weld anything ;)
yeah, but does it have the kit, etc. that this one above has?? i think that was the point of Wyt's comment...
Ya, but there shouldn't be much difference betwen the chassis so that you can't put those parts on, with the exception of the roll bar and side skirts, which should be easy to modify to fit.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Actually the Mazda Canada website's "build and price" function doesn't show the 3 door option so I assumed it was 4 or nothing.

This car with 3 doors and some nice parts would be sexy.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:I love the look of the car, but indeed, it needs some FI, otherwise, meh

Same as the CR-Z, They can make that car look great, but the factory motor just doesn't cut it.
i read something the other day about honda making a 1.5 or 1.6l turbo for the cr-z. its supposed to put out around 200hp which would make the car more worthwhile. a fwd 1.5l HYBIRD? "sport" car with 2 seats and no turbo is nothing but loose... honda needs to get its head out of its asses and decide who there making cars for. enviro nerds, turners or grocery getters. the current cr-z appeals to people who want all the cramped styling of a sport car with all the performance of a electric rascal scooter. plus the concept cr-z looked a million times better then the production, and not to mention the stupid rear seats i mean cargo containers they put in to save the customer $200 on a bench seat on there new $24,500 piece of crap. this car is a total fail unless they do something quick. i.e. 4 seater turbo...

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”