Parting Out GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Parting Out GS

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Trying to see how much I can get parting out my car. Its black with black interior, has 15" stock rims, 2 in good condition 2 scratched. I got a hatch garnish, a black stock wing, a hatch shade (if the offers good), one drivers side quarter panel already cut, all doors and glass, I got a very low mileage KL-03 off of a Probe GT in great condition already out of the car, I got all parts from the K8 engine but the engine doesnt run because of ejected lifters. Everything else is fine. I got the ECU, cams, and everything else. I got axles already out of the car. Its a 5-speed but the drivers side quarter panel is smashed, like I said though I have another quarter panel. I'll sell the car whole for $700 w/o the KL-03, garnish and hatch shade. Give me offers on anything cause I wanna get rid of this car quick because Im getting another black GS, but I need the money from the parts. I also got a 512MB Panasonic SD memory card for sale. Pm me or email me at illakilla2g@aol.com
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
atx_mx3

Re: Parting Out GS

Post by atx_mx3 »

Did the driver side fender get screwed up??? If not i really need it. PM or Email me back.
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

How much you want for the KL-03 motor and how much is shipping to Oshkosh Wisconsin zip 54901?
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
aka4665

Post by aka4665 »

How much for the door panels and are they cut for power windows/locks?
Flaya

Post by Flaya »

I'll give you $40 for you Hatch Shade.

Flaya@yahoo.com

:confused2:
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

My drivers side fender is from a different black MX-3. Its got a little ding but its very easily fixable and is in overall good shape. I also got a 2¼ inch exhaust for sale btw. It sounds very nice and deep. $40 for the hatch shade, yeah right make me a real offer. The door panels are for power windows, make me an offer cause I dont really know how much they're going for. And for the KL-03, I really wanna see how much I can get from parting out the car first cause its very very low mileage and I really want to keep it for my new MX. It only has 30,000 miles on it so if I was gonna sell it I'd want about $600 or near that. Its in great condition. If the price is ok I'll keep in touch with you because I really wanna keep it but if I have to I'd let it go.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

the price on an oem hatch shade is comming down see how cork sport is now selling a fiberglass one for 150$
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

iam looking for a sensor on the tranny, let me know if you want to sell it.
email at mradio@hotmail.com
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Illa, I could take pretty much all of the front black interior pieces (vents, center console incl. box thingy w/ latch, two front pillars and the speaker grills) i think im missing a thing or two, if i remember i'll let you know lol anyway my email is hitz1035@hotmail.com, get back to me and we can talk some sort of price, lates bro
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

what year is your car...I would be interested in the rear swaybar and endlinks and axles
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Blindmelon

Post by Blindmelon »

I am getting desperate in my search for a front lip for my car. If you have one, please let me know and how much you're looking to get for it. My email address is smcl001@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Second place is the first loser.
Flaya

Post by Flaya »

how much do you want for your rear O2 sensor?

Flaya

Post by Guest »

entire sunroof assambly!!!!???
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i might be interested in a few of your interior pieces if its the older dash style.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

I want two things:

1) Cargo cover (if black)
2) Rear triangular flip-up part, driver's side, in the trunk area....you know what I mean? I actually need the hinges that it pivots on, but I'll take the whole assembly. (also if black)

Email me ASAP.

-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”