want to trade my 96 integra GS-R for MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
powerman_5000

Re: want to trade my 96 integra GS-R for MX-3

Post by powerman_5000 »

Originally posted by Damien:
Originally posted by curtklze:
bit of advice.

1) most people here dont like hondas
2) about 98.9999% of the members here are under 24 years old and have no money, they buy $500-1000 dollar MX-3's and spend another $1500 "doing them up" :roll: so They cant afford $12,000 for a GSR.
3) unless you have a dyno sheet to back it up dont post what you think your H.P. is.
4) I would just sell your car in a local auto trader or on e-bay or a honda page, then look here for a MX-3 or in the auto trader or www.autotrader.ca or www.autotrader.com
Mmmmmm.....
I must be in that 1.0001% part of the site who is under 24 years old and actually has money to fix an mx3 and have money to have other things too?
I think just because people are cheap doesnt mean their poor. Have you ever considered some of the members under 24 years old can afford things but would rather not waste the $$ on a 10 year old car worth basicly a couple thousand $'s these days. Rent, food, other misc bills, gas to get to work, spending money for friday/sat nights, yes some young people have it hard but not everyone under 24 owning an mx3 is poor. Im 20, i own my mx3 i bought 2 years ago for $9000 cnd, ive put well over $15000 cnd into it, i just bought a mazdaspeed protege for $30000+ (taxes included) and i own a few other vehicles aswell, i live in my own house (3 bed/3 bth/garage) and i love to waste hundreds of $$ of stuff like getting hammed with buddies on fri/sat night and taking my girl out for lobster dinners, im being nothing but 100% honest. Im sure im not the only young guy that can do this on mx3.com. Correction on your part maybe?.. curt?
...and no mommy and daddy dont buy stuff for me, i work for mine.
Your 20, own your own house, bought a brand new car, and spend hundreds of dollars on beer and lobster. I would have to say your full of it. This is the way I see it. You live with mommy and daddy, you say that protege is yours when its really your parents, and you probably get drunk off of one beer. Anyway Tan, you got a nice teg there. Like curt was saying you should try out auto trader. Also try honda-tech.com, it's a popular honda bb.

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: powerman_5000 ]</small>
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

pwned :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Damien

Post by Damien »

Originally posted by powerman_5000:
Originally posted by Damien:
Originally posted by curtklze:
bit of advice.

1) most people here dont like hondas
2) about 98.9999% of the members here are under 24 years old and have no money, they buy $500-1000 dollar MX-3's and spend another $1500 "doing them up" :roll: so They cant afford $12,000 for a GSR.
3) unless you have a dyno sheet to back it up dont post what you think your H.P. is.
4) I would just sell your car in a local auto trader or on e-bay or a honda page, then look here for a MX-3 or in the auto trader or www.autotrader.ca or www.autotrader.com
Mmmmmm.....
I must be in that 1.0001% part of the site who is under 24 years old and actually has money to fix an mx3 and have money to have other things too?
I think just because people are cheap doesnt mean their poor. Have you ever considered some of the members under 24 years old can afford things but would rather not waste the $$ on a 10 year old car worth basicly a couple thousand $'s these days. Rent, food, other misc bills, gas to get to work, spending money for friday/sat nights, yes some young people have it hard but not everyone under 24 owning an mx3 is poor. Im 20, i own my mx3 i bought 2 years ago for $9000 cnd, ive put well over $15000 cnd into it, i just bought a mazdaspeed protege for $30000+ (taxes included) and i own a few other vehicles aswell, i live in my own house (3 bed/3 bth/garage) and i love to waste hundreds of $$ of stuff like getting hammed with buddies on fri/sat night and taking my girl out for lobster dinners, im being nothing but 100% honest. Im sure im not the only young guy that can do this on mx3.com. Correction on your part maybe?.. curt?
...and no mommy and daddy dont buy stuff for me, i work for mine.
Your 20, own your own house, bought a brand new car, and spend hundreds of dollars on beer and lobster. I would have to say your full of it. This is the way I see it. You live with mommy and daddy, you say that protege is yours when its really your parents, and you probably get drunk off of one beer. Anyway Tan, you got a nice teg there. Like curt was saying you should try out auto trader. Also try honda-tech.com, it's a popular honda bb.
Hey good one, you nailed it right on the money bud. What the hell was i thinking when i wrote that, i live with my mom and my dad, i bum all my money off their poor asses to put apc parts onto my mx3 i stole from a junkyard, and a mazdaspeed protege...**** i only wish i could afford that.
Is it that hard to believe out of the millions of people out there some of us actually have some ****in money? You dont have to be so sour, im sorry i make more money than you which shows because your so mad i can afford stuff you obviously cant. A house, a protege, a mx3, spending money....this should be easy enough for anyone really, even a 20 year old.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Taras

Post by Taras »

Could not resist and sorry to hijack this thred further. Damien, are you familiar with a majic formula of:

(Liquid Assets+FixedAssets) - Debt Obligations = Net Worth

It's all about what you own and do not forget how much you owe. I personally find that there is a lot of bragging in your speech above. People that have it do not brag like that. People that are truly rich and that have earned it do not brag. So unless you do something illegal, had been in receipt of large inheritance, lucky day trader or a celebrity I think you are on thin ground here.

Otherwise, anyone with good credit and enough for a minimum payment car max out their borrowing ability.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

how do you have that much money? at 20 you barely have a college education. Most people will started college at 18, i did at 19 (did OAC classes and my birthday is in Feb so thats the way it worked out). I doubt you'll have that much money with a 1 or even 2 year college degree and a basic starting salery. I would really like to know what your career is...cause to me, it doesnt sound easilly possible, im sure it possible to some point, but the odds are against you

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:
how do you have that much money? at 20 you barely have a college education. Most people will started college at 18, i did at 19 (did OAC classes and my birthday is in Feb so thats the way it worked out). I doubt you'll have that much money with a 1 or even 2 year college degree and a basic starting salery. I would really like to know what your career is...cause to me, it doesnt sound easilly possible, im sure it possible to some point, but the odds are against you
Yah, i am just as confused :confused2: . Please...id' just love to know how you can OWN a 30,000 car and what a appears to be a big f uckin house that would be worth well over $180,000 grand....and all at the age of 20!

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</small>
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Jealous? Mad? Nope..I'm happy with what I got. I can also careless if you make more money than me. Finishing school and getting my degree is more important. Anyway just read what you wrote. Think about it. Then just tell everyone that your a lier. Because more than likely everyone on this board probably agrees with me and thinks your full of more **** than a mud turtle.

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: powerman_5000 ]</small>
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Where's TanWong? I wanna know what he does for a living...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Guys what the heck are you doing lol this poor guys tryin to sell a car?? :roll: Besides it's possible for anyone to own that my 18 year old buddy owns a WRX STI .. yes a 32,000 dollar car.. I myself own this fine mx3 and im only 17. Haha well enuff arguing let this guy sell his car...

<small>[ February 20, 2004, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: MazdamaniacMx3 ]</small>
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:
Where's TanWong? I wanna know what he does for a living...
he's a student, as he stated. leave him alone
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Well...Belive it or not, but not everyone is a loser... I'm only 18, almost 19, I make $35/hr Fixing computers, Does that make me a geek? Nah... I don't think so.. That just means I make money by sitting on my *** !! Do I own an MX-3? You betcha! Why would I choose an MX-3 over somthing else!? CAUSE NO ONE ELSE HOOKS THEM UP! Yeah...I wanna be one of the few..and the Proud who takes a sick *** MX-3 to Nopi..or Tuner Bash, Ya' know stuff like that. My First MX-3 Was tottalled So...I bought another one and I'm starting over, I've had it for 3 months and I've allready gotten the body kit, rims a couple performace mods, and I plan to keep on going! Do I have Mommy and daddy? Well...I have a mom and dad, Where they are is unkown by me...I havn't seen my father since he stole my insurance money from when I got into my wreck with my first mx, and my mom...heh... So yeah Not everyone here just acts like they're gonna hook up their mx...So go home, I think that guy should get kicked off the bored for sayin' some shizzit like that...
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I stand by my statements.

thats why I said 98.999, there is allways a few guys that can afford to buy it. but most of us cant so I dont know why that one guy felt it nessessary to list off how "he" COULD afford it, I never said he couldnt :werd:
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

First off, that is a nice looking 'Teg. Second, this post is funny. I don't understand how someone would sit here and list all of their stuff to show how rich they are. I think i saw that guy on mtv's cribs...I bet the 'ole mx-3 impressed the crew when they saw it sportin' the spinner hubcabs...I'm only kidding around guy, but seriously...no reason to sit and list how rich you are and name off all the possessions you have. It's just going to make those that are less fortunate dislike you. I don't know where I'm going with this, but yeah, Im definitely not rich.. i make about 20k a year with the opportunity to make bonus as well. Of course, I am a single 20 year old guy, so that 20k a year does more than serve my needs. I would definitely would like more, but that will come when I finish getting my degree. What the heck am I saying..I don't really know what my point is but I'm done..have fun all!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
aznsoldier

Post by aznsoldier »

NOTE: don't bragg about money, or you gonna get it the hard way, cuz if i don't rob you someone will.
-GTA
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by white94mx3:
I'm only 18, almost 19, I make $35/hr Fixing computers, Does that make me a geek? Nah... I don't think so.. That just means I make money by sitting on my *** !!
I wanst saying thats impossible, actually thats great that you got a kickass job like that at 18

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”