WTB or Trade mx-3 parts for old video games.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

WTB or Trade mx-3 parts for old video games.

Post by curve »

I have tons of mx-3 parts that Im trying to get rid of and I am looking to extend my collection of old atari, intellivision, nintendo, super nintendo, nintedo 64,sega, sega saturn, sega 32x, sega cd, sega dreamcast, playstation 1, and playstation 2. I am willing to trade parts for games to these systems. Email me at [email]curve10780@aol.com" target="_blank[/email] with what part you need and what games you have and we will go from there. PLEASE EMAIL B/C I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CHECK ON HERE MUCH LATELY.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Re: WTB or Trade mx-3 parts for old video games.

Post by schuttie2002 »

you got mail
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
curve

Post by curve »

ttt
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
AZN_playboy21

Post by AZN_playboy21 »

i need the pass/side power window switch
u got that?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”