[FS] 1994 Mx-3 track/street car $5500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jaydog5678

[FS] 1994 Mx-3 track/street car $5500

Post by jaydog5678 »

It breaks my heart to see the car go but I must part with it. A brief history - The car was purchased new in 94 and has never been in a collision. The paint is original with the exception of the rear hatch, wing, and front bumper. I've had alot of fun with this car on the street and the track and I'm hoping the next owner will appriciate it as much as I have. My goal was to drive it on the street as well as make it track worthy. The car has made over 300hp with the current setup and right now is sitting around 250whp, untunned. It's capable of much more from the turbo. I have put alot of effort in building this car over the years and has become a great track car.

Specs.
Engine-
1.8 BP engine from Protege
Garrett GT28-71R ball bearing turbo. ETD racing exhaust manifold. Custom 3" turbo back exhuast w/ straight pipe. Comes w/a high flow cat-con. 450cc injectors. Rx-7 fuel pump. I have RC 550 injectors to go with. HKS bov. Spearco intercooler. Custom intercooler pipes w/T-bolt clamps. Greddy oil catch can. K&N intake. GTX intake manifold and oil pan. Full programmable engine management by a Haltech E6K. Comes with a lab top computer, Haltech disk and manual. Autometer boost gauge. Other gauges available. Custom aluminum 3" radiator w/high flow fan and shroud. MSD 6Al w/blaster 2 coil. Rear mounted Optima battery in aluminum box.

Suspension-
Full Mazdaspeed - 4 way adj struts, front control arm bushings, rear arms, front strut bar. Ground control sleeve and spring coilovers. 22mm rear Whiteline sway bar. Front sway bar bushings. Mazdaspeed engine mounts. Autopower race-roll bar. 4 point race harness.

Transaxle-
Kia Sephia trans w/ACT clutch. Corksport stainless clutch line. B&M shortshifter w/ SRD nylon bushings on shifter and trans.

Brakes-
V-6 converted master cyl, pro valve, booster, and rear disk brakes. Custom front 11" 2 piece Racing brake rotors w/ Willwood Dynalite calipers. Pads Colbalt XR2 and Porterfield R4's. Stainless brake lines

Wheels and tires-
For street 17x7.5 Konig Sub Zero's w/ Falken RT-615's (215/40/17)
For track 15x7 w/Kumho V-710's (205/50/15) Spare race tires available

Body-
Mazdaspeed front bumper. Rear spoiler wrap-around style.

Other- the car has no A/C or radio installed. The rear interior of the car has been removed and the car comes with the interior as spares, including seats and hatch cover. The car is not emissions (smog) legal here in GA, so I have set aside parts to make it legal if needed. That includes an extra fuel rail with harness, Protege injectors, and cat-con.

I have race engine parts for the BP that I will sell at additional cost. Let me know if interested.

Please, only serious buyers only. No part outs whatsoever! $5500 FIRM. I will have pics up shortly. P.M me or E-mail at jayoungmx3@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thanks, Justin.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] 1994 Mx-3 track/street car $5500

Post by Mnemonic »

free bump for a great guy, and awesome car. This is one of those mx-3s that you know everything was done right on.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Wow another old schooler selling his ride. Probably one of the most amazing 4cyl mx's I have seen

Bump for MOCA guys
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

man... sorry to see you go.... :( good luck on the sale
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

I have aqquired a second Mx-3, a v-6 that will be used for track-only duty. One of them has to go and I chose the 94 Mx. :( I have major plans for the 93 v-6. If everything goes accordingly, it will be the baddest car I will ever build. I can't get too far into details yet...
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

http://www.atlantamx3.com/moca/justin/j ... hoot051407

Some pics. The only thing different is the front brakes and radiator.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”