Dragon1212 -94 MX-3 Precidia GS From the depth o abandonment

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS

Post by mikeinaus »

yeah youll have to get inline before the klze i get for me... i can probably find ya a nice klde thow ;)

you paint looks awesome btw
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS

Post by Dragon1212 »

mikeinaus wrote:yeah youll have to get inline before the klze i get for me... i can probably find ya a nice klde tho ;)

you paint looks awesome btw
the auto wrecker who sold me my mazda probably has a couple probes i could steal the engine out of... Gonna ask him to watch for one becausde I'll know it will run good otherwise he won't take it.
Last edited by Dragon1212 on September 1st, 2010, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Dragon1212

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW - Pictures

Post by Dragon1212 »

My poor Trunk Cover (Crap its not the headliner sorry)

I cracked it in half by flipping it up then forgetting I Did it an I shut the trunk on it. :shock: :!: However with having my inverter in the back corner its kind of handy to be able to flip half of it open and be able to access it in the car! :| (Of course I'm not doing that I'm driving but the passengers using it can!)

ImageImage
About my amp... Yea it was sitting in a bad place when it was on the back of the sub so here is its new home.
Screwed it in and it doesn't rattle or anything. Plus makes it really hard to steal in any short amount of time. :twisted: If i get hit on the drivers side well.. Then it might be a problem.
AT LEAST I HAVE TRUNK SPACE AGAIN! :lol:

Was looking for a dull knocking sound on the passenger side rear so I had the speaker cover off so i could put my finger on the Rubber to see if my strut was coming up through (it wasn't) anyway my dad stopped and the speaker cover fell down the seat and ripped the wires apart. :( well NO MORE! :twisted:

MY Dusty a-- interior, (since cleaned) :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage

OH FORGOT
Went to get this neon for $50
Well The battery the guy had in it was so dead it wouldn't even power a light bulb for 30 seconds. well I found out my MX-3 saved the day buy Running without the battery, of course with all the extras off. (Radio, amp, neons) So we limped a neon and my MX-3 back home. I touch the brakes and all my gauges lose power for a split second. (MX-3) But we made it. I got lucky with the neon Drives perfectly straight! Let go of the wheel and don't worry! no horrible into the ditch immidately. I went this is too good wheres its problem. I mean i know the guy but $50? thats a little cheap. Electrical... have to ground out the starter and pull the signal cable so that the starter disingauges. Oh and sometimes the Temp goes all the way up and the gas its zero in one bump hit it another and its beck to normal. Other than that it runs perfect. Lol I can Kill it with the MX so easily. Gotta love the powerlessness of 4 cylinders. Maybe I'll figure out a way to put a Tractor blade set on the underside and cut the field with it rather than my 15 hp lawn tractor lol... (nah too much work)
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

Well Got Some more

While i was adding oil decided to snap this one,

As I said My sisters car,

Was waiting for my friend to cut the grass...

Played some Battle front.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
mikeinaus

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW-Pictures Sept,04,20

Post by mikeinaus »

lol i love the crt in the trunk.
Dragon1212

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW-Pictures Sept,04,20

Post by Dragon1212 »

mikeinaus wrote:lol i love the crt in the trunk.
Lol Thanks Its a little bulky tho Planning to get rid of it.. Bought it for $10 in the pawn shop
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Dragon1212

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW-Pictures Sept,12,20

Post by Dragon1212 »

Got the SVM'S sad to say the Crt is Dead.
Will post a video of them operating soon and pictures of the way I have them hooked up...
How they lookin?

ImageImageImage

I love the Amount of stuff Our cars can carry. THat thing is a 32" Crt televison with its stand. Would have fit flat but was only going like half a mile. Including turns.

MX-3 IN THE ROCKER (MOvie)
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Dragon1212

Re: Dragon1212 - 94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW-SVM's! Sept,12,2010

Post by Dragon1212 »

No input? At all lol... That makes me sad, when the Crt gets more attention than the replacement.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

So when are you going to make your passanger seat a swiveling one so you can spin around to play games? You know like the old conversion vans had back in the 90s :mrgreen:

I really dig the dvd sunvisors but a fixed race seat makes it a bit hard to enjoy goodies like that :lol:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

Lol yea.. Stock seats FTW!
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Dragon1212

Re: Dragon1212 -94 MX-3 Precidia GS NEW-HEADLIGHT's! Oct,10,

Post by Dragon1212 »

Went to Vlads to get a driveshaft, only found ones for a 92' so I didn't get these, HOW EVER

BOOM, New headlights... (installed already in pics) They are awesome.
got them out of a 92, that was smashed on the fender4 and it just missed the light leaving them untouched!!!

Also got my Vibram Fivefingers in the morning. They are pure awesome as well, but off topic.

And I have one more bit of news... SCRATCHES :crying: I backed into the garage at a angle and because my garage is on welfare there is no lights and I Hit my dad's Challenger.. I'm throughly disappointed with myself For both cars sake.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Very nice car
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

thank you,
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

My newest Upgrade, some white rough S*** that seems to be so popular on just about every other damn car

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Some damn counter took up the space where my car fits in the garage! :crying: I should get that thing out of there and my car back in there it already doesn't have a block heater, (was registerd in calgary who ever the hell owned it before must have had a heated garage or never drove it lol.) now my battery can't be dead or my car doesn't start...
Last edited by Dragon1212 on November 18th, 2010, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dragon1212 wrote:Well The battery the guy had in it was so dead it wouldn't even power a light bulb for 30 seconds. well I found out my MX-3 saved the day buy Running without the battery, of course with all the extras off. (Radio, amp, neons) So we limped a neon and my MX-3 back home. I touch the brakes and all my gauges lose power for a split second. (MX-3) But we made it.
That shouldn't be. The alternator's job is to literally run the car and all it's accessories. The battery is ONLY there to do 2 specific jobs:
1) Start your car
2) Run your accessories while the engine isn't running.

There should be absolutely no problem running EVERYTHING in your car while the car has no battery. If there is, than there's a problem with yoru alternator. The battery is not suppose to suppliment powering anything in the system.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”