[FS] Complete GS w/K8 $600 in Bradley, IL

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
wreckedgs
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[FS] Complete GS w/K8 $600 in Bradley, IL

Post by wreckedgs »

*****UPDATE*****

******SOLD******

I have a complete gs mostly stock for sale in central, IL it will need to be towed bc the wiring harness is bad and it wont start...it cranks but but it gives the NE2 CEL code but both sensors have been replaced and still no start the harness I know is bad for a fact bc it's been chewed by mice in the previous owners storage shed....but the interior is all there and the tail-lights are smoked and the bumper is black to match...it was in an accident in the rear so i pulled the dent from the point of impact...pics available here http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=74654 its the white one...i have a whole new hood to that i havent put on yet bc its red and i have started sanding and priming it....the only real mod is the stage 2 clutch (less than 300miles) and its a J-spec K8 other than that its all stock....Im asking $600 and it has to be picked up and towed...you can part it out or revive it but either way my loss is your gain

Also I have a KL-DE block and heads as well as a ZE intake manifold that comes with it

****UPDATE PICS****

this is with the front fender replaced and the front end straightened out

this is a close up of the rear-end after i pulled the dents
Last edited by wreckedgs on October 28th, 2010, 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
wreckedgs

Re: [FS] Complete GS w/K8 $600 in Bradley, IL

Post by wreckedgs »

c'mon people i need it gone asap....its a steal for a jspec k8 and a KL not to mention all the parts and a stage 2 clutch with less than 300miles
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Man, if you weren't 5 hours away I would be picking it up right now. Good luck with the sale.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
wreckedgs

Post by wreckedgs »

lowflyinmx3 wrote:Man, if you weren't 5 hours away I would be picking it up right now. Good luck with the sale.
well if you decide you want it maybe we can mae a deal or somethin...i need it gone asap bc I need money to fix my DD

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”