How to gain confidence?

Off-Topic Discussions
sebastian66
antispam: No

How to gain confidence?

Post by sebastian66 »

Confidence is the feeling that you are sure you can complete a difficult or even dangerous task. Feeling confident means you are sure of your skills and ability to succeed in a task and Lack of confidence means you aren't sure that you can complete an activity successfully.

Following are ways where you can help yourself in getting confidence :

1. Feel good about yourself. Look your best. Dress up more often. This gives you an extra feeling of confidence and self esteem.

2. It is good if you attend seminars where professional speakers
offer you tips and guidance on gaining confidence.

3. To get rid of fear you have to remind yourself that if you haven’t try something you can never say that you will fail in it.

4. Never allow others to make you feel inferior–they can only do so if you let them

5. Always remember that past mistakes and failures cannot be reversed and what’s done is done.

6. Engage in an activities that make you feel excited and good about yourself or start a hobby that gives you a feeling of relaxation.

7. Whether it is for an interview or for a presentation, tell yourself that you can do it. Motivate yourself each day
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: How to gain confidence?

Post by Daninski »

My inspiration and confidence comes from this timely passage.

Yay though I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. Thy wrench and wratchet shall comfort me all through the engine swap and cus I'm the badest bada*s in the valley. Word!

Or from saying this to anyone who tries to get on my nerves, "fu*k you you fu*king fu*ker."

I find confidence in the fact that no matter how bad I may screw something up it probably won't result in my death. Someone elses maybe but not mine. This gives me the confidence to carry on with any task including de arming tactical nuclear devices
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Off-Topic”