Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wytbishop

Re: Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

Post by wytbishop »

More tales of financial woe...

I've been trying to sell my bike for about 6 weeks now and not having any luck. If it doesn't sell before the meet I more than likely won't be able to make it. I just can't drop the $200-300.

Anyone wanna buya bike?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

Sooo what time are we leaving!?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
rece

Post by rece »

for anyone that is rolling with the J-Team, we will be meeting at the Petro on Highway 1 @ 6am on saturday morning.

Deb, if you want to be ready for 7am if you are rolling out with us.

If anyone needs to contact me call 403-874-1222

Jesse
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

I'm probably going to be bringing my laptop along in case anyone wanted to know. I will let whoever dump their pictures on there if their camera fills up. 32GB cards just aren't big enough any more :)

Deb, did you really want me to bring my air cast? It's an inflatable boot with velcro straps. It's got a regular water toy-type valve on it with it's own inflater thinger.

Jesse, is that 6am or 7am? What's the deal? Looks like it's going to be a warm drive. *hugs the A/C button*

I think I'm bringing my bike in case I get bored or stay longer and decide to hit up some trails. Anyone else?
rece

Post by rece »

We will meet at the petro at 6am. The thought was so that Deb doesn't have to backtrack to be ready for 7 when we go past Canmore.

I think Jacki and I will be bringing our bikes as well.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mymx.3 wrote:I am happy that I am going to meet you Mooneggs...
Well, as of today I don't have a running mx-3 yet and I refuse to drive the 18.2 mpg lincoln town car to the meet... so it's not looking good for me :? I'm halfway through the LSD install in my tranny and unless something miraculously changes, my car won't be driveable to make it to the meet... I'm pretty bummed but I'd rather not take a chance and rush getting it installed. Anyways, I'll keep everyone posted if I am able to get it going!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I will be leaving Golden, B.C. on Friday (as far as I know anyways)...I thought some of you were leaving on Friday...anyways...I would love to join up with you...but I will be already there :mrgreen: .. if you are leaving on Sunday...I'll come back with you....

No I don't need your "air" boot...LOL...what I have is that and actually my ankle is doing pretty good...I will be wearing it..but thank you anyways!!!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

ohhhh...another thing I need to know..are we going anywhere for supper on Saturday or are we bbqing...I need to know so I can bring some stuff..

DEB
rece

Post by rece »

Generally the plan for Saturday is that we will go for dinner (will be early or late due to carting) as a group. This is also the day that we are doing the MX-West GP at the Westside Go carts Start time is at 6:30pm and will run till probably 8-8:30.

The details and costs have been noted above and we have the track booked so if we have a few that have not confirmed that isnt an issue.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

anyone going to be at the park Friday night???

DEB
rece

Post by rece »

Hey Deb, we will be at the campsite. If you want to meet up we can arrange something. Otherwise we are at Bear Creek campsite 47.

Anyone not responded for Karting, please let me know, We will be at the westside go carts for 630 on saturday.

As for the "meet" since we have not really heard from anyone to confirm, it will not be anything planned.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I am officially out as my motorcycle was stolen today so I'll be dealing with that...and my resulting abject poverty...for the forseeable future.

Sorry everyone.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

rece wrote:Hey Deb, we will be at the campsite. If you want to meet up we can arrange something. Otherwise we are at Bear Creek campsite 47.

Anyone not responded for Karting, please let me know, We will be at the westside go carts for 630 on saturday.

As for the "meet" since we have not really heard from anyone to confirm, it will not be anything planned.
Well I will stop by maybe around 6..or so...

I wouldn't mind karting...can I pay when I get there...

Confirmed..I will be there!

DEB
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

wytbishop wrote:I am officially out as my motorcycle was stolen today so I'll be dealing with that...and my resulting abject poverty...for the forseeable future.

Sorry everyone.
rece

Post by rece »

Deb - payment for karting is at the track. You are coming out tomorrow for 6? If so we will have some taco salad for you if you want to have dinner with the lot of us.

Solo - your fuuuuuu really wasn't what I was looking for a response. Are you going to come out? Go-karting? Whasup?

As mentioned we r at Bear Creek site 47

Lates
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”