Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Hoodzy

Re: Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

Post by Hoodzy »

Good news I was at the junkyard and snagged 2 spoilers.

One wrap around in pretty much mint condition apart from a scuff. Doesn't have the caps for the screws :( Looking to get $80

Lifted spoiler with a few paint chips. Looking to get $60

I'd like to give someone at the meet first dibs as it saves me having to ship it. I will be more then happy to bring it out to Kelowna.
If you are interested please email me hoodzy@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

everybody including myself really wants to go this year but i'm running really tight on money right now so i don't know how much i can get, it's been discussed that i probably need around $200 or so but i don't know if i can pull too much more than $100.
i'm going to be borrowing this money from my gf who isn't going and i don't know if she has the flexibility to lend me this money.

so yeah, that's kind of my situation right now just to let everyone know, if it's decieded i don't go then i can apply for a job ASAP, cause as it stands right now, i'm full of time but not money

*edit* so like i said before i was probably going to borrow money from my gf and she said she would lend me and i was kind of worried because, well i know how she is and ends up she has 280 till her next check which is like 2 weeks meaning she was going to leave herself only 80 bucks for about 2 weeks which i'm not going to do to her. so basically unless gas prices go down half, i don't think i can come cause she could probably lend me 100 but thats about it.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Could you see if someone can bring you..so you do not have to drive...I know that you really want to bring the MX because of the MX-3 meet..but it is a thought.....

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ya and whoever is not camping or w.e can come stay at my parents crib in vernon, just pitch a tent or something, my parents are expecting us so its ok.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Collin, I'll take the lifted spoiler. I just need a nice BP-T and an MX-3 to go with it.

Shayne, I could definitely give you a ride there, that won't be a problem. You've got free time, you may as well come out and enjoy the weather! Give me a shout, let's work something out. (that rhymed) 681-2592
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well ... the other night I missed a step going downstairs and sprained my ankle...so the newest edition to my wardrobe is a "space" boot LOL...very fashionable..LOL...anyways I am hoping if I behave and do what I am suppose to do with that foot...I will be able to still come to the meet..................if not I will have to postpone :cry: going to the meet.....but it is still early so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

DEB
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Hey Deb, sorry that my ankle-injuries-at-mxwest-meet timing has seemed to rub off on you. The good news is that it's very possible to still do a road trip in a cast, and even easier to do one in an air cast!
If you're super lucky, (though we will have to shame you) you drive an automatic.

I've got some crutches and a spare air cast if you need. Heck, I may even bring them along anyways with my luck.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Darcy wrote:If you're super lucky, (though we will have to shame you) you drive an automatic.
I wished I did have an automatic...........but NO NO I have always driven standard :mrgreen:
Darcy wrote:I've got some crutches and a spare air cast if you need. Heck, I may even bring them along anyways with my luck.
The 'air boot' is that the one you inflate or deflate? cause that is the one I have. If it isn't the same..bring it I may need to borrow it........LOL

DEB
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

ok guys, im coming up on Friday night, but no camping for me.. we remember what happend last time with the lady... :? Im staying in town, anyone else from BC going up on Friday? we could meet up
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey josh. Mooneggs and I should be going up on friday. I live in white rock so we could either meet at peace arch or sumas..
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Yeah guys, I got some bad news, or technically good for me but still very depressing.
Even though so many of you were willing to make arrangements so that I could come but I come across some work that's next week and I kinda need money right now, so I'm gonna have to pass up the trip this year and hope that everybody can make it next year and have just as much fun as you guys will have this year.

Thanks again to everybody who offered help and stuff
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I know how important for you and many to come to the meet....you will be there in spirit and next time....I'll meet you....

I think I have an apartment here in Canmore (I don't know if I can afford another MX because of the price of an apartment...LOL) so all of you are not going to get rid of me yet..............LMAO

DEB
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I am happy that I am going to meet you Mooneggs...and others whom have put some much into this site...

Don't be surprise if I forget names to the onsite names...I'm allowed...I am old..............LMAO............

not really..............lol
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I am happy that I am going to meet you Mooneggs...and others whom have put so much into this site...

Don't be surprise if I forget names to the onsite names...I'm allowed...I am old..............LMAO............

not really..............lol

DEB
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Sorry for the double posting.................................................see I am old.......... :mrgreen:

DEB

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”