After the accident

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
wreckedgs
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

After the accident

Post by wreckedgs »

ok so I finally got my baby back after the accident and i pulled the dents and i was having some trouble figuring out whether or not i want to stay with a stock look or if i wanna go with a custom body kit, euro spec, or jdm spec look...any opinoins would be appreciated and as always pics are welcome bc I dont really know the difference between the euro spec'd and jdm spec'd also where can i get pieces for a body kit and if there are any custom appearance mods i'd love to hear about them lol

after the accident

some pics of my mx family lol the white one is the one im asking for ideas on

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: After the accident

Post by fowljesse »

Aww. I'm glad you're fixing it. I say, stay stock, US, Japanese, Euro. Just don't put on a body kit that ruins the lines.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wreckedgs
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: After the accident

Post by wreckedgs »

fowljesse wrote:Aww. I'm glad you're fixing it. I say, stay stock, US, Japanese, Euro. Just don't put on a body kit that ruins the lines.
yep she's my baby :love: I fell in love with her the first time i saw her sitting in the shed of a local chevy guru...I remember it like it was 6 minutes ago lol...I asked him about it and he replied "its my moron sons zipper-mobile" since then i've been doin nothin but lovin haha, so it's only natural that when the accident happened that I try to fix her up again lol...

Return to “Appearance”