Fast bags

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Fast bags

Post by Maliceday »

So, I've searched through here and found very little about this system on the MX-3. I have been looking into a few different systems and setups, and I am 99% sure that I'm going to swap over, but I was looking for info on difficulty of the swap, or write ups, or anything really.
I'm really wanting to get these things in and done with before the snow fall (Last winter SUCKED as I would get stuck... on the road... in the middle of the lane...) :oops: But I have aprox. 3 inch clearance right now so I can understand why, and am looking for a resolution and fast bags are the way to go I have decided.

The question being, is there any info that anyone has to share about these and difficulty with install? I've searched google, misc. sites, and everything else and there isn't really anything I can find on the actuall instalation.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: Fast bags

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

would be cheaper to get a winter beater
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Fast bags

Post by Maliceday »

Yea, that's what I'm planning to do hopefully to avoid the salts and such, as well as room for the 3 kids. I still have the issues of hitting bottom a lot also though, and I found a squirl that was wanting to end it all as he ran out in front of the car... Took a heat sheild from the exaust with him so kinda wanting to fix that issue also.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”