Help me please!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
szuszanna

Help me please!!

Post by szuszanna »

I have 2 questions about my car that I have no idea what to do about...<BR>1st: when I'm going between 25-30mph (which is usually only behind grandpas) my car does this weird jerking thing and doesnt stop until i press on the gas harder or get above 30-35. it's not a really hard jerking, but still it just kinda worries me.<BR>2nd: when I go into 3rd sometimes my car will rev on its own. sometimes it just revs then keeps on going...but other times it gets stuck at 3rd and I have to go through this huge ordeal just to get it driving right again (I have a '92 automatic). im worried that it's something to do with the transmission, but i really dont know.<BR>can someone please help me and tell me that the 2nd prob isnt going to be as bad as i think it is (just kidding, it probly is with my luck, so tell me anyway)<BR>Please Help!!
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
heatherc

Re: Help me please!!

Post by heatherc »

sounds like the tranny hun. have ya checked yer fluid lately??? take it somewhere soon..before ya burn it up..
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”