Check engine

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
NateBaden
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Check engine

Post by NateBaden »

a month or two ago my engine got a check engine light and if i accelerated hard it would stutter and then finally get up to speed, it never had the same problem after that day until today

my check engine just came on after the car sat in the sun for about half an hour and it is doing the same stuttering but i let it cool off completely and even that didnt help it this time

any suggestions to what it may be??
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Check engine

Post by fowljesse »

Do a search for the check engine light codes, and procedure to read them. That'll tell you what's wrong.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”