[FS] HID kit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sidebergless

[FS] HID kit

Post by sidebergless »

The kit is new and still packaged, I was planning to install it on my Mx-3 but then took the car off the road.
Sell for $100 and I could offer to install if your not sure how to do this your self. I'd preffer local pick up but may be willing to ship. Oh its the 8000k with Slim Ballast.

Thanks.
johnmx3ze

Re: [FS] HID kit

Post by johnmx3ze »

what brand?
what kind of bulb? H1, 9005…
35w or 55W?

that could help you sell it!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Man these are going on eBay for 70 shipped these days, and that's the bi-xenon ones!
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

you can get them for 50$ shipped on ddmtuning.com with lifetime warrenty

im waiting for 2 sets for my mazda 3
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

johnmx3ze wrote:you can get them for 50$ shipped on ddmtuning.com with lifetime warrenty

im waiting for 2 sets for my mazda 3
Picked up a set myself from ddm tuning. Be patient because they take FOREVER to ship. Great product though.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

Well correct me if I'm mistaked but are not all MX-3 using the same light? So why would I have to state which light the kit is.. They are Ziitaku 8000k. As for the Price I want $80 for the set so I posted $100 because if I posted $80 you know everyone would offer $60. this way when the low ballers come out I get what I really want. Also Wait and wait if you like unsure of whats on its way or if they will even work once you recieve them, and good luck getting lifetime warrenty out of $50 shipped lights. When you can pick the set up localy and even have them installed and working before you pay. Huh now thats bang on. Thanks for reading.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

several people I know have bought through DDM tuning as well as many others. There product is great, easy to install, and great quality. They were 40 shipped and you can choose the temp. The price I paid (for my Jeep) wasn't for the BiXenon though so keep that in mind. Those kits would go for about 50 or 60 new.

Definitely comes with lifetime warranty on parts too though. Take a look http://www.ddmtuning.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GL with your sale though.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

Hey Dude thanks for the link, those kits look alright amd yeah not a bad price either. just wanted to correct you on the $40 shipped. Not sure on you Americans but shipping to Canada is not free. I think I need to move cross that boarder.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

This is true. Mine were shipped to the US so IDK about canada.

Sidebergless, I did want to mention to you that I did complete the 5spd swap too. Thanks. (sorry for the thread jack :()
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

it cost me 60$ shipped to canada which includes the 10$ for slim ballas and 10$ for 55w

and i asked the bulb type because if you have projectors its not the same bulb
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

MAzdags- Hey dude are you the one thst drove accross the boarder and picked up my Trany? If so glad to hear its in. I'm assuming your happy with it.

Johnmx3ze- Yeah I forgot about that projector conversion.

Just to drop some props my way I bought a Mazda 6. turns out its the same F-in thing only bigger and much better.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

sidebergless wrote:MAzdags- Hey dude are you the one thst drove accross the boarder and picked up my Trany? If so glad to hear its in. I'm assuming your happy with it.
Yes sir! I also decided to take on the job of the DE swap at the same time so it took a while, lol. How are your parents? They were really nice people.
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

Hey guys... just ordered a set of those HIDs through the link posted. With shipping, roughly $80.
The lights on my MX3 suck mightily, hope this helps :-)
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.
92 Mazda 323 - winter beater

mx3 by Leadfoot Lesley, on Flickr
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

Yeah see, so you could either do as Lesley and order lights for $80 and wait and wait or can locally pick up mine, install them and see what the night looks like.
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

So I helped a friend install a set of DDM HIDs into his Buell the other night. Those Ballasts buzz like a bee stuck in a beer bottle. I'd love to hear from someone who used the life time waranty.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”