[FS] GS wing

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MapaX5
antispam: No

[FS] GS wing

Post by MapaX5 »

hello kids... i've got a GS decklid spoiler, not the raised or wrap around, just the simple spoiler, painted to near match the teal green color. i'd like $50 for it, plus shipping, and will post pics a lil later.
May also be able to get a front bumper WITH the lip, for like $70 plus shipping. it's not mine, but the owner just has it in his yard, so i inquired about it, and that's what he said he'd like to get. let me know, and i can pick it up and ship it as a favor, i won't make any $$$ out of it.
thanks!
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Re: [FS] GS wing

Post by AaronTietje »

I have been looking for a lipped front bumper. Would shipping be a huge pain if I were to paypal money???

Let me know, thanks.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
4gotn

Re: [FS] GS wing

Post by 4gotn »

My wife has been looking for a spoiler or hatch garnish since she lost hers on the Interstate. Please let me know if this one is still available and possibly what shipping would be to Cantonment, FL. She is even willing to throw in a little extra for your time. Thanks.
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”