Positive for EZ_4_FUN

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
nightfire

Positive for EZ_4_FUN

Post by nightfire »

He made a CF hood and rad support for me.. both of which are beautiful. Helped me install it when I came down to pick it up, and as I had crash damage, it took over an hour to get it locked in. He saw it through to the end!

Super friendly, organized and on time! Thanks man! :)
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Positive for EZ_4_FUN

Post by Mooneggs »

I can't believe there's no other feedback thread for Oscar!! wow... anyways I have positive feedback for a CF rad support, CF eyelids and a CF hatch... I have yet to install any of them but so far the workmanship looks excellent!

I will say that there was a lack of communication for awhile on the support and eyelids and I started to get upset but I know I contacted him at a busy time (while he was doing the CF hatches)... anyways in the end I am a happy customer :2thumbsup: Thank you sir...
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Big positive for Oscar on making me my fiberglass hood and shipping it all within a 2 week period. 2 Very big thumbs up for a great guy. Here is a pic of it on the car but not latched, when it is latched, it fits great.

Sorry for taking so long to give positive feedback.
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I wanted to wait until I had actually installed the part before giving feedback... (a year and a half later...) Anyways thanks to Oscar for making the CF hatches! Excellent communication throughout design, fabrication and shipping process! I am pleased with the quality and fitment of this piece...

thanks Oscar... I can't wait for whatever the next batch of CF stuff will be!
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Another POSITIVE! Got a CF rad support cover and gas door cover. They look great.
Thanks
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”