[GI] mx-3_4evr's ITB set up V 2.0

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx-3_4evr

[GI] mx-3_4evr's ITB set up V 2.0

Post by mx-3_4evr »

So change of plans here, and I wont be needing these anymore. They will be up for sale next month or 2. I just want to see who is interested in buying my set up. These are the parts that it will be included with the sale:

-Hayabusa ITBs with vacuum fittings tapped into the old motorcycle injector wholes
-Flange with welded runners in the same angle as the intake ports (port matched)
-Vacuum box
-310cc injectors
-velocity stacks
-Air filters
-T-bolt clamps & couplers
-TB cable adaptor
-Maps for Megasquirt

I might of forgotten some stuff, but I'll put it if I missed any You will save yourself so much money and time if you buy this set up, you have no idea!
MapaX5
antispam: No

Re: [GI] mx-3_4evr's ITB set up V 2.0

Post by MapaX5 »

There is another member here who is developing irtb's, and he was going for $400 for the kit, MS kit included, I want irtb, so I'm interested. Is yours a bolt on? Other than some sort of ems, of course. And how much are u asking? Where are you located?
Like I said, I'm very interested, so, let's talk.
Thanks.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
mx-3_4evr

Re: [GI] mx-3_4evr's ITB set up V 2.0

Post by mx-3_4evr »

$400?! Jump on that! I have about $900 into mine. That's including tons of tuning, time and money

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”