Import Fest 2010, Ottawa

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
94mx3precidia

Import Fest 2010, Ottawa

Post by 94mx3precidia »

Hey everyone!

My work (Canadian Auto Parts Suppliers) is hosting Import Fest 2010 Thursday may 20th (rain date may 27th). For those who don't know who we are we supply the general public as well as the shops with auto parts and accessories (kinda like NAPA, Benson's) It’s an import car show that is hosted by Direct Auto Import. They are a company like Robert Thibert or Fast Wheels, same kind of deal.

We have tents set up in parking lots so far we have 4 tents set up for specific groups. Those groups are for Imports, Domestics, Classics, and the Ottawa Honda Club. There’s going be a live DJ and a BBQ followed by a raffle.

I though that the Ottawa Honda club signing was pretty cool but is we can get more mxers there than Hondas its gunna be a good night. Who knows if I get enough people I could even get our own tent set up. There is no cover fee it’s a free event, donations are accepted because all proceeds are going to CHEO.

We have other events like the Hype girls, audio contests, and a show and shine. We also have a raffle to win a set of DAI wheels.

It starts at 6:00pm and it ends when everyone leaves, the address is 571 lacolle way, Orleans, Ontario, k4a 5b6

If you have any questions you can PM me anytime you want. Sorry for the late notice it’s kind of of a spontaneous thing but hopefully I won’t be the only mxer out there that night ;)
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
the_twig_187
antispam: No

Re: Import Fest 2010, Ottawa

Post by the_twig_187 »

that sounds sick dude ill be there for sure :)
-BLACK 1996 1.6L DOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3834912" (Car Domain Page)
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76892 (mx3.com worklog)
-Green 1993 Toyota Turcel (winter beater)
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

cool, thats 1 in. common guys!
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Not to be confused with the actual 2010 Importfest thats in Toronto right? :confused2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

no no, its not the one thats hosted in toroto. Its just a similar title.
IMPORTFEST2010
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by IMPORTFEST2010 »

YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED LOL THERE IS ONLY ONE IMPORTFEST AND IT'S NOT IN OTTAWA IT'S TORONTO!!!!!!

MAKE SURE TO COME PARTY WITH US AND ENJOY AN ACTION PACKED DAY FULL OF PHOTO SHOOTS, LIVE PERFORMANCES, DJ BATTLES, MMA DEMOS AND OF COURSE SUPER CHEAP CHEAP PRODUCTS!!!!!!

PLUS, WE HAVE MORE MODELS AT OUR ONE SHOW THAN ALL OF THE CAR SHOWS IN CANADA COMBINED - DON'T BELIEVE US YOUTUBE "IMPORTFEST MODELS"

TONS OF MODELS!!!! SUPER HOT BIKINI SHOW BY STREET OUTLAWZ AND THE SEXIEST LINGERIE SHOW BY GOTASS.CA

NOW IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE TICKETS ON SITE CHECK OUT http://WWW.MODHUNGRY.COM - THEY HAVE A LIMITED TIME ONLINE DISCOUNT COUPON*

OR PURCHASE ADVANCE TICKET NOW FOR ONLY $16.00 BUCKS! AT http://WWW.IMPORTFEST.COM

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”