Ontario and Quebec mega meet - May 15-16 - Who's Attending?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Re: Ontario and Quebec mega meet - May 15-16 - Who's Attendi

Post by mymx.3 »

No c'mon Dan....you cannot give up huh..........geesh....that's what the problem is..no one will make the trip cause of 5 people.................hey..........c'mon

K people....for the meet at city park in Kingston...is costing $80 which I am paying tomorrow....any one that comes pays me $5...not much to ask from you....for those who have put down that they are coming better not back out because of the cost..............that would be so sad..............ALSO I have told people around Kingston to show up at the meet...........now who is going to be embarrassed if her MX friends do not show up.......and guess who will be p***ed off at ya huh...............there are things that I am responsible for....so best behaviour is asked for....there are garbage cans available for any garbage you may have. When I go to them and pay for this...I will get more understanding of the rules....so everything will be up..including cruise info by Tuesday night! So please add your name ASAP...it would be good for me to know please. Thanks!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I am calling out to other members here....

MX3-4U2NV ..... where are you..you started this...LOL

JWMX3 ..... OK now Joey get down here

fieromx3 .... Duncan - got to come down to Kingston

MX3autozam ... John..c'mon let's see this MX!

kp2t ... ok ok...now you own another breed of car........come down to see us ..

C'mon..there are more than these people....we need you to say 'yes' ...

**off topic** ...... to all of you..this will be my last meet before I hit the roads to Alberta....when I find a place out there I will be back to pack..then I will call a meet..I think...or maybe show up in Whitby on a Thursday night... :shrug: then I'm gone! Then I can irritate the guys out West :lol:

DEB
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

mymx.3 wrote:JWMX3 ..... OK now Joey get down here
:lol:
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
MX3-4U2NV
antispam: No

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

mymx.3 wrote:I am calling out to other members here....

MX3-4U2NV ..... where are you..you started this...LOL

JWMX3 ..... OK now Joey get down here

fieromx3 .... Duncan - got to come down to Kingston

MX3autozam ... John..c'mon let's see this MX!

kp2t ... ok ok...now you own another breed of car........come down to see us ..

C'mon..there are more than these people....we need you to say 'yes' ...

**off topic** ...... to all of you..this will be my last meet before I hit the roads to Alberta....when I find a place out there I will be back to pack..then I will call a meet..I think...or maybe show up in Whitby on a Thursday night... :shrug: then I'm gone! Then I can irritate the guys out West :lol:

DEB
Working on it.

I just got promoted to a new position. No longer Tuesday to Saturday. I am on Monday to Friday. BUT, where I am now, May is the busiest month of the year. That being said, I am trying to predict what the future may hold, but I can't tell for sure. There used to be only guy in this position, but now I make the 2nd because it was way too busy for just one. And they've already politely asked me to unschedule any appointments I have in the month of May, just in case I am needed to stick around or put in overtime on a day to day basis and/or weekends. And if you haven't learned yet about me and over time in the past, I never pass it up.

If I do go, I will literally have to make the call the 14th, after my baseball game, as I am in a league and our first game is on the 14th, 8pm. Second game on the 16th, 4pm.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

MX3-4U2NV wrote:I just got promoted to a new position. No longer Tuesday to Saturday. I am on Monday to Friday. BUT, where I am now, May is the busiest month of the year. That being said, I am trying to predict what the future may hold, but I can't tell for sure. There used to be only guy in this position, but now I make the 2nd because it was way too busy for just one. And they've already politely asked me to unschedule any appointments I have in the month of May, just in case I am needed to stick around or put in overtime on a day to day basis and/or weekends. And if you haven't learned yet about me and over time in the past, I never pass it up.

If I do go, I will literally have to make the call the 14th, after my baseball game, as I am in a league and our first game is on the 14th, 8pm. Second game on the 16th, 4pm.

Excellent..congrats on a new position!

DEB
MX3-4U2NV

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

Thank you. I am very happy. Work from a new location I would much rather work from. Originally I could go home and back on my 15 minute break, but now I am a 25 minute drive one way.

So, not minding the much longer drive to work should tell you how much I love where I got moved too.
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

I know I have been saying this question for who knows how long but what is the cruise down scheduale going to be like who is going to cruise down with and who wants to I will post something in the main if I have to lol
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Knowing this club..........you will not know anything of any plans of a cruise to Kingston till the Wednesday or Thursday before Saturday..day of the meet.

DEB
_-Night-Shade-_

I propose we (Toronto crowd and those coming from other areas like Barrie & Hamilton) meet at our usual spot at 400 & 7 and then pick up those who are on the way until we finally reach Kingston.
MX3-4U2NV

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:I propose we (Toronto crowd and those coming from other areas like Barrie & Hamilton) meet at our usual spot at 400 & 7 and then pick up those who are on the way until we finally reach Kingston.
Or a good idea would be for everyone, from where ever, meet at the AMC parkinglot where we had a meet a few months back. Save's the Toronto/Mississauga/Hamilton/etc ppl from having to go North, then come back south to the highway they pass along the way.

If everyone meets in the East end, no would have to back track. Ppl from all area, aside from those already WAY East, will be heading in the right direction by meeting in Oshawa.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

How about we share cell phone numbers and then we can text where we're at. I'd like to join the parade from Trenton. Anyone from TO care to share cell phone numbers with me so you can let me know when your leaving TO?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

And/or FRS perhaps?

DEB
_-Night-Shade-_

MX3-4U2NV wrote:
_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:I propose we (Toronto crowd and those coming from other areas like Barrie & Hamilton) meet at our usual spot at 400 & 7 and then pick up those who are on the way until we finally reach Kingston.
Or a good idea would be for everyone, from where ever, meet at the AMC parkinglot where we had a meet a few months back. Save's the Toronto/Mississauga/Hamilton/etc ppl from having to go North, then come back south to the highway they pass along the way.

If everyone meets in the East end, no would have to back track. Ppl from all area, aside from those already WAY East, will be heading in the right direction by meeting in Oshawa.
Yeah that's true. I propose Yorkdale, then. That's where Brad and I met up last time we went to Kingston. It's good for people coming from the north cause then they don't have to backtrack like you said.
96chris

Post by 96chris »

me and you still drivin up side by side Daninski??
96 RS DOHC
-lowered
-glow gauges
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

Ok I'm posting a new thread for the details of the cruise to Kingston I think it would be best for everyone to meet along the way. I am the furthest point in Scarborough and I am also a good refuling spot if any one needs it I also agree on the cell sharing idea.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”