Hello MX3 brothers :D

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
Lion_MX3ClubGreece
antispam: No

Re: Hello MX3 brothers :D

Post by Lion_MX3ClubGreece »

WHAT THE HELL.....!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: is this yours? this matte grey MX3? HOLY SH....!!! wow...looking so...like a fighter!!! nice work and nice perfomances :D

Yea i get your point about MegaSquirt, thnx bro. I still remember "Brian O'Connor" when he burned up the valves of his Mitsubishi Eclipse in "The Fast And The Furious" movie :lol:

P.S: Guys? what's the differences between a curved neck KL-ZE with a straight one? I had the 1997 B6-D/DE DOHC 1.6 with 107HP on my MX3. Which version is suitable for me? The curved, the straight one or both of them?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:) Yeah, thank you, that's my creation.
A person could burn up an Eclipse just by starting it :lol: Sorry. I have a prejudice. I've known several people who had them, and talked to tow truck drivers. They all said that they suck, even the people who owned them, and tried to be loyal. That does demonstate the point, though!

Do a search about the different KLZE necks. There's alot of info about them, and how to get each one to work best. Also, read up on the different KLZEs, and what to look for when buying one!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
alexskull75

Post by alexskull75 »

hi, lion i live in Rome, italy and i bought my klze from jdm-parts.nl. (netherland). the man is named bastian, and here in europe was the pioneer of the real kl31 klze import/installation. more than 50 klze was swapped by him between the netherland and germany (also with the compressor eaton). and first of all he is a very honest seller, trust me, if you are looking for the real klze he is the only trustworthy source in europe.
Lion_MX3ClubGreece
antispam: No

Post by Lion_MX3ClubGreece »

And to tell you the truth your creation is admirable, jesse ;)

@alexskull75 Thnx for the info, my Italian neighbor ;) I will check this site you've mentioned and i will add it on my plans. I know what you mean about this Bastian fellow and i believe you. Its too rare to find mechanic/seller who knows TRULY their job.
By the way, do you had any clearance, when your engine arrived in Italy? I mean, you gave any extra money to get the engine in your hands from the shipment company? Thnx for the info, brother!!! Gimme a call if you pass by Greece and especially by Thessaloniki ;)
alexskull75

Post by alexskull75 »

i had no trouble with the shipment company, all was right. the only problem was the temperature sensor, that in my '95 mx3 there is only one , despite the klze engine and kl31ecu only work with two sensor (the 3 gauge sensor not included).. so with only one sensor the radiator's fan was constantly on...
so i had to drill a hole in the coolant filler neck in order to put here the missing sensor wired to the pin 2g of the kl31 ecu. almost every summer i go the lefkada with my girlfriend because i love the quiet and incredible beach of egremni, here i met a lot of people of thessaloniki who work for the summer. anyway all the greece is a real paradise and the people are very gentle.

Return to “Introduction Forum”