Shipping from UK to USA

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Letters11
antispam: No

Shipping from UK to USA

Post by Letters11 »

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone from the UK ships to the United States. I found some parts from places in the UK but they wont ship here, understandably. I have paypal that I have used through ebay with 100% feedback if this helps. Also depending on how much shipping is. If anyone can help me out I will appreciate it. Thanks alot. P.S. If everything goes right a "helpers fee" will be paid!! :wink:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Shipping from UK to USA

Post by Mooneggs »

there are plenty of places in the UK that will ship to the USA... you need to make sure you contact them first before bidding/buying an item to work out the details beforehand...

Usually if the place wouldn't ship, I wouldn't deal with them. I hadn't found anything THAT rare that it had to be bought from them. As soon as you included a middle man your price goes up pretty much + shipping from the UK is not cheap by any means (they are on an island and then shipping across the ocean).

my advice would be to keep looking for the part elseware until you find somebody willing to work with you :shrug:

also one other option would be to check with the guys on UK-mx3.com forums, alot of times they are selling things so you might be able to check with them... of course always try and get references and such before dealing with anyone! :!:
Letters11
antispam: No

Re: Shipping from UK to USA

Post by Letters11 »

Mooneggs wrote:there are plenty of places in the UK that will ship to the USA... you need to make sure you contact them first before bidding/buying an item to work out the details beforehand...

Usually if the place wouldn't ship, I wouldn't deal with them. I hadn't found anything THAT rare that it had to be bought from them. As soon as you included a middle man your price goes up pretty much + shipping from the UK is not cheap by any means (they are on an island and then shipping across the ocean).

my advice would be to keep looking for the part elseware until you find somebody willing to work with you :shrug:

also one other option would be to check with the guys on UK-mx3.com forums, alot of times they are selling things so you might be able to check with them... of course always try and get references and such before dealing with anyone! :!:
Yea i figured it would be pretty pricey to have a middle man. Thanks for all of the useful information!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”