[FS] Turbo and other parts (stock exterior parts) reduced!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
slimmyslim1420

Re: [FS] Turbo and other parts (stock exterior parts) reduce

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

After getting a few shipping quotes the average is around 100 shipping for the kit US. A few people had interest but lost it. I will let it all go for 500 shipped to the US. That's the turbo kit ms fuel rails millenia s injectors. I haven't gotten any quotes for Canada so if anyone is interested I will get a quote but will try to not take it much higher. If any one has both pieces of a back seat they will pay to ship me ill knock off 100 bucks. Email me if interested
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] Turbo and other parts (stock exterior parts) reduce

Post by Sleeper6 »

Hey I saw your reply in my email, Im still interested and have the back seat top and bottom in cloth plus whatever seatbelts/hardware you need Ild just need a little bit to get it all boxed up and figure how to ship it to you the cheapest. If yould be interested in a straight up swap this way let me know :mrgreen: And if nothing else just hit up my email so I can be sure to get it, Im not sure how I lost your pm :crying:

g.wandell@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”