A TON OF STUFF STILL FOR SALE. List getting smaller( SUP

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
marshmallow15

Re: A TON OF STUFF STILL FOR SALE. List getting smaller( SUP

Post by marshmallow15 »

im interested in the radio trim and the left ac vent IF they're black. how about $5 + shipping?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
curve

Post by curve »

ASorry but no engine wirring harness and noo radio trim all i have for the radio is that big dash plastic piece it mounts in but I do have the driver side ac vent.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

you have the dash piece that goes around the heater controls and radio and radio din? its the one that connects to the shifter console and ashtray correct? if so im interested in that piece and your driverside AC vent if they're both black. how bout $5 + shipping?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
stricklym2

Post by stricklym2 »

hey im interested in the master cylinder and the driver side window control. :pimp:
curve

Post by curve »

Come on everyone I need these things out of my way.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

how much you want the y pipe for and is the K8 block still in good condition and how many miles is on it.....and how much is shipping to 54901
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
curve

Post by curve »

ttt

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Do you have a stock hood for sale?
sallyO92mx-3

Post by sallyO92mx-3 »

do you got a driverside headlight ? i'll give you 45$ if that don't sound to cheap. if you have one :froggie_red:
"get some!"
curve

Post by curve »

someone needs this stuff

MazdaMx3Driver

Post by MazdaMx3Driver »

how much u want for cat and Bumper rebar??(Big plastic bumper reinforcement?) also There is a section of wire that goes from car to Front Left Bumper lens.. need that piece too. get back to me

<small>[ March 03, 2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: MazdaMx3Driver ]</small>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”