portland/vancouver meet #3!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
vancouverwa

Re: portland/vancouver meet #3!!!

Post by vancouverwa »

i think we should do it at jars house. we should have a shop slash meet at your house/ and maybe go on a little drive afterwords????
VANNY STYLE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm down! Any time.
We could put in my cams, LSD, Flywheel, new gears, headlights, interior, paint the car.. doesn't that sound like fun?!

*Cricket chirping*
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

lol I have a list too... I think it would be cool if we started messing with the LSD stuff. I have a spare tranny and the LSD and it would be useful for all 3 of us to start taking it apart and figuring it out!

and jarid I need to get that hatch glass to you... I wonder if I can get it inside my mx-3 :confused2: or maybe dana could bring it in his truck... his car is no longer street legal and he has a trailer and such...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Let's do it! Give me a call. I won't be an A$$ this time, and rev my engine in your garage. It would be great to practice. We could have blindfolded disasseble/ reassemble contests, like they do with their guns in the Military.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
vancouverwa

Post by vancouverwa »

lets bbq ill bring some food!
VANNY STYLE
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I'd be definitely in if I wasn't so far away
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I could find you a place to stay, and feed you. You could also put on the bumper support here. I know it's a long drive, though.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

fowljesse wrote:I could find you a place to stay, and feed you. You could also put on the bumper support here. I know it's a long drive, though.
Maybe I'd like to drive one of my other cars, not just my d/d car.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
vancouverwa

Post by vancouverwa »

i met another mx-3 guy on the road today hes got a black rs with exhaust. i pulled up next to him and told him to get on mx-3.com and to find this thread. there are like three mx's still rollin around that are project cars from what i can see but i dont thing they use this forum. im tryin to fish them in lol
VANNY STYLE
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

vancouverwa wrote:lets bbq ill bring some food!
Sounds good! I'm not in charge of bbq..I burn everything!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
vancouverwa

Post by vancouverwa »

im a bbqing machine i was once refered to as the chef paul prudhomme of my generation. if you have a bbq then we'll be good. someone should bring chips.
so now it pretty much comes down toa date and time. whats would be a convenient time for you jariod? im going to need your adress again too
VANNY STYLE
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

fowljesse wrote:Let's do it! Give me a call. I won't be an A$$ this time, and rev my engine in your garage. It would be great to practice. We could have blindfolded disasseble/ reassemble contests, like they do with their guns in the Military.

Jesse... did you rev up your motor in some guys garage and wake the dead?
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Not just some guy... Mooneggs!
Yeah, I was showing off, and my exhaust is really loud. Just earlier (that day, I think), he and his roommates had talked about not making engine noise, because they live in a gated community, and the nieghbors were complaining about engine noise from their house :oops:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

lol yeah it was awesome :) I have since put my silencer in and my car sounds like a normal car now - pretty amazing really from 90 decibels to basically nothing :o

I ended up working on the SE leathers last weekend... I ordered my LSD parts saturday so as soon as they arrive i'll be ready to tear into the tranny!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I want to check out the LSD fun!
Since I put the right size cat on, my car sounds bearable. Not quite stock :wink: but not annoying.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”