rear drop with coilover

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
cweed
antispam: No

rear drop with coilover

Post by cweed »

so I got springs on my car and love the way they drop the front of the mx3. only thing I wish is if the rear dropped more since the rear looks like its at stock height. I threw a rim, jack, sub and other items in the trunk to try and drop it but it still looks high. believe me I dont want to cut the springs, so I'm currently thinking of buying coilovers. my friend is offering to sell me his zx2 tokico struts but I dont think they'll drop it much more from the rear. my only problem is I know that the reaar bumper looks raised compared to the front bumper and side of the car so I dont know how it will look. does anyone have coilovers with oem bumpers? does it look ok?
'94 GS 1.8 V6 5 Speed Manual - cold air intake - hei mod - klze awaiting install
mikeinaus

Re: rear drop with coilover

Post by mikeinaus »

what kind of springs are you using? theres a set called dropzones on ebay that supposedly lower front and rear 1.8". ive herd zx2 struts will lower the car another 1/2" aswell

p.s. ill buy your buddys zx2 struts if you dont want them :)
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

no dropzones or cheap coils. Only Ksport, D2 etc. No $100 suspension.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

That's my next big upgrade.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”