Did anyone notice the worklog on Corksport.com?

Off-Topic Discussions
Evo_Spec

Did anyone notice the worklog on Corksport.com?

Post by Evo_Spec »

i was really bored and surfing all of CS when i noticed they had a worklog page and there was an mx-3!

http://www.corksport.com/project-mx3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some interesting stuff on there, it's pretty awesome to see
Evo_Spec

Re: Did anyone notice the worklog on Corksport.com?

Post by Evo_Spec »

also, i have a question that i feel that is kind of silly but, what's the difference between these 2 products?

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-3rd- ... g-kit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-bron ... hings.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it seems that the 2nd link is for 4 bushings (2 for tranny side, and 2 for shifter right?)
if that's the case what's the 3rd link bushing kit for? is it just for the bolt? (and 2 bushings)

*edit* ohhh ok, i read the installation instructions and i now understand, the 3rd link kit is for the actual shifter rod and the bushings are for where the shifter and tranny bolt onto the shifter rod correct?
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

http://mx-3.com/manuals/showimg.php?fil ... J2-054.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2nd link (4 bushings) = #18 and #16
1st link (3rd link bushings) = #11
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

fernando on this forum is the owner of the old corksport project car.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I tried to get them interested in helping with my car as a project, but they were not. Not even interested in learning megaSquirt. I let them use my stock car for product developement. :shrug:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Corksport seems to me like they're giving up on the mx-3. I spent well over $1000 there last year and they have stopped responding to my email requests.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

wytbishop wrote:Corksport seems to me like they're giving up on the mx-3. I spent well over $1000 there last year and they have stopped responding to my email requests.
what kinds of things are you asking for?
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

When I ordered the bumper and lip I had also ordered a stock foglight switch which he said would be $38USD and he would let me know when it arrived. I asked him by email several times if it had arrived and he has still never replied. The last time I emailed him was May 20, 2009 and it was the fourth time. I gave up and will probably not do business with them again as a result.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
CorkSport

Post by CorkSport »

wytbishop wrote:When I ordered the bumper and lip I had also ordered a stock foglight switch which he said would be $38USD and he would let me know when it arrived. I asked him by email several times if it had arrived and he has still never replied. The last time I emailed him was May 20, 2009 and it was the fourth time. I gave up and will probably not do business with them again as a result.
I went looking for the emails you had sent in to us last year and I found them. The last email I had said you had a line on a used switch for the foglights.

We haven't given up on Mx3s. We have built a header for the 1.6 models which was released late last year. I dont check this forum as much as I should which is my fault.

Derrick
http://www.corksport.com for all your Mazda needs.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I understand why you might not have felt the need to respond to my last email, but I can't understand why you failed to reply to the previous ones.

It's fine Derrick. I appreciate all the help you gave me with the bumper. I'm just dissappointed in the follow through.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

sorry for the change of subject. But I was wondering on the hole the guys at corksport cut to bring in more air to the cold air system. I'm wondering if I should do that. Has anyone else done this?
95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT

Return to “Off-Topic”