Manuel window problem

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Brainless

Manuel window problem

Post by Brainless »

I know this is a common problem w/ manuel windows so maybe somebody can help me w/ this. With all the vibration in my car, windows have a tendancy to roll down a bit (especially on passenger side). What can I do?
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
canadian_ice

Re: Manuel window problem

Post by canadian_ice »

I have the same problem! Everytime I get in the car and start driving, I hear a rattling in the drivers side window and have to roll it up a little. It's annoying!<P>Someone help us :)
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Same problem here. My solution is to roll it back up everytime....clever huh? Cheap too. :D
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Travis83:<BR><STRONG>Same problem here. My solution is to roll it back up everytime....clever huh? Cheap too. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>mmmm....doesn't sound like a solution to me. ;)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
axess

Post by axess »

So do I, drivers side, I took the door apart to take a look, and......Nothing, everything looked fine, all screws where nice and tight. Stay tuned for attempt #2 this spring. :(
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS
axess

Post by axess »

So do I, drivers side, I took the door apart to take a look, and......Nothing, everything looked fine, all screws where nice and tight. Stay tuned for attempt #2 this spring. :(
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

This may be an extreme solution, but I plan trying it becuase it driving me crazy. Put in automatic windows with the engines in and that will fix it, because the motor will keep the window up there.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

I have the same problem. Kick @#$ Mazda <BR> you have a good solution to the problem, but how much would it cost to get it all done? I would be willing to do it if it didnt cost to much $$$$$
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

It's nice to know I'm not alone with this! :D

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”