1.6 sohc turbo

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Brooklyn23
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

1.6 sohc turbo

Post by Brooklyn23 »

can the gtx turbo and manifold fit on the sohc mx3 and can the ebay turbo fit on he 1.6l sohc mx3 also
Evo_Spec

Re: 1.6 sohc turbo

Post by Evo_Spec »

ok come on dude, seriously? Search this crap up, it's been covered so many times, only reason i'm being so harsh is because this question has been asked SEVERAL times and it's not hard at all to find with the search, sometimes things are difficult to find in the search, but this question, along with your other question is easy to find.

Search
search.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't expect to get spoon fed everything here on mx-3.com, that's not how we roll
If and when you get the information together, try making one complete post with all your gathered information to double check it's validity.

Most people including myself will tell you to skip on the ebay turbo or ebay parts and buy some quality parts with the exception of intake piping (at least by me)
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: 1.6 sohc turbo

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

3 posts on the same crap?

Dude, not a good start. You can edit one of your already useless topics, instead of creating more on the same topic.

Help yourself first and then come back to us. Keep in mind that your car has been around for a while, 10:1 you have no new ideas. The search function is your best friend.

Check the worklogs too. Just please don't clutter things up here.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”