The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

93vtecklr wrote:Saw an RS the other day with a fart cannon on it, heading down taylor drive orthbound, silver. Also spotted a red GS today with a black front lip, anyone on here?
I didn't know you're in Ontario.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
petiec

Post by petiec »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Was at Standard Auto today and look what I saw parked outside:

Very nice. Who is it? It's a 4 cyl btw.
:lol: Just saw my car..Dont have a clue when this was taken lm guessing some time in August maybe.Thanks by the way still think it needs alot more work to make it look nice,lts Petiec and its a 95 4 cyl.l remember coming back from my girlfriends house one night and ran into Bigb22 on the highway in Pickering pulled over talked for abit thats when my fan didnt work due to bad plug which started to over heat fixed it by putting in new plug.It was funny he had the same color and l think the same year.Great guy to talk to wish l had more time to hang out and talk.
_-Night-Shade-_

Well you should definitely come to some of the meets. How long have you owned it? Oh and according to my cell phone it was taken October 19th, 2009 :)
_-Night-Shade-_

Oh man today was just an MX-3 day, they're everywhere! Blue MX-3 at Humber with sideskirts this morning, then when I was leaving just after noon there was a green GS at the lights on Hwy 27 and Humber College Blvd, then there was a red GS parked at the Kipling station parking lot about half an hour later.
Finch
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Finch »

Saw a silver gs going north on 400 around 8:30 saterday night, it got off the highway at finch ave... is this anyone on here?? i was in my black rs, flying up the fast lane
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

saw either a silver, or maybe white GS going west on highway 89 near alliston... the sun was so bright i couldnt really tell what colour it was, im pretty sure this was on friday around 3:30... anyways the car looked to be in really nice condition.. if its anyone on here let me know where your at, im in alliston everyday for work!

Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

Hey Dom when ever you want to meet or anything just drop me a line that meet on the side of the road was fun and yes my car is the same colour and year and yes the same engine got to love the twin cam :)
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

Ok this is a tuff one cause it comes from a friend he said he saw a white mx3 going along Lawrence avenue in scarborugh around kennady and midland I think he said it had rims and a racing type spoiler I know that's not much to go on but that's all he told me he said I would lke the car if I saw it so if your a white mx3 and on here let me know
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

i keep seeing a silver GS parked at a house in cookstown right on hwy 89... looks to be in really nice condition.. anyone on here own this one?

Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

Ok for the person who saw the red gs with a black front lip I might know who they are because I met some one at a meet who has one but he has an RSX lip on it which looks nice I'm still trying to figure out what year the lip is from an RSX I have also seen the red RSX lip mx3 at the black dog pub one evening just wondering if your on here still you know Colin and we cruised up to the Vaughn meet one time
MX3-4U2NV

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

Bigb22 wrote:Ok for the person who saw the red gs with a black front lip I might know who they are because I met some one at a meet who has one but he has an RSX lip on it which looks nice I'm still trying to figure out what year the lip is from an RSX I have also seen the red RSX lip mx3 at the black dog pub one evening just wondering if your on here still you know Colin and we cruised up to the Vaughn meet one time
Holy run on sentence batman...

First off, the RSX rear bumper lip has been covered here lots. It's from a 2002 - 2004 RSX A-Spec rear bumper.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp ... BLUE_PEARL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uhm, and yes Colin still frequents here.
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

N-V thanks for posting that site, seems like a good source for me to pick up my rear lip!

Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

It wasn't a rear lip it was a front lip for an RSX and colin knows ( Im sorry I spelt your name wrong) cause I asked him one time. Ok and about the run on sentance. I got carried away and I'm on my iPod now when I type this stuff because I find it easier to type on here lol
ManduMX6

Post by ManduMX6 »

Spotted an all black with black rims going down Hwy 7, just past Weston Road (Woodbridge) in an MX-3. Holy crap was this a nice looking car, dealer plates, looked like someone was considering a purchase.. Very nice. Tried to catch up but slow people didn't let me :(
ManduMX6

Post by ManduMX6 »

Spotted a black? mx-3 in Keswick at the McDonalds off Woodbine last Saturday.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”