[GI] Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TMP39

Re: [GI] Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Post by TMP39 »

so when are they all getting ordered?
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I'm still waiting for a few confirmations, and then I'll e-mail them with the final numbers and get the final prices, and then the fun can get started :D
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
_-Night-Shade-_

Hey guys sorry for the delay but I finally got the go ahead from Jeff to do a GB on this. As per the rules there will be a 5% addition to the price that will go towards donation for the site. But I managed to get a couple of bucks off the rotors (he couldn't go any lower as they are priced low as it is) so it works out to almost the same thing.

Based on the numbers it looks like I'll be getting 6 front sets and 4 rear sets (one set for me). So 10 sets all together. The final price I got was $40 for the front set and $48 for the rear set. After taxes and 5% donation it comes out to:
Fronts: $47.50
Rears: $57.00
Both: $104.50

Prices are in CAD and don't include shipping.

Also here's an email between me and the guy I'm working this out with, just to show you guys how great of a deal this is. He lists a couple of other distributors that are selling the EXACT same rotors but for a higher price. Note that in the first link you can see reviews by people that bought them and they all have 5 star reviews :)

I write:
Hey Sas,

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Okay so it looks like I'll be needing 6 Front and 4 Rear sets of cross-drilled & slotted rotors, so 10 total. Is that enough to get the reduced price? And also can you tell me what it comes out to after taxes so I have a better idea of the numbers I'm working with. Thanks :D

-Igor
He writes:
Hi Igor,

No problem, thanks for getting back.

I can do $40 for the front set and $48 for the rears.

Can't believe I'm offering them so cheap, but oh well.

Check out the same Roto-Tech rotors at a large distributor based in California:
http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/75A4921A0A0.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They have the fronts for $64 EACH and the rears are $65 EACH. Subtotal for the 10 rotors there would be $644 USD for the exact same rotors haha.

Even another supplier in the USA (NOPI) has them for $70 USD for the pair (http://www.nopi.com/dsp_part_detail.php ... m=480+6885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

Anyhow, let me know if you need them.

Regards,
Sas
MX3-4U2NV
antispam: No

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

Can't wait until you guys get these so I can see how they last and what people have to say about how they perform. Wish I hadn't put new brakes on all the way around in September, or I would have hopped on this in a heart beat.
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

so when do you think they can be shipped out?
_-Night-Shade-_

Jeff FINALLY gave me permission to post in the GB section last night.

Link to GB thread: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=72876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will be buying the rotors this week and contacting everyone who is involved individually. For any questions or comments post here.
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

sick Sh*t i got my rotors already, thanks a million there eh. came alot soonerthan i expected as well

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”