hello all

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
slayer322
antispam: No

hello all

Post by slayer322 »

Hello,

My names Devin, i live in Cambridge Ontario, i currently have 96 black MX-3 GS, going to be swapping a ZE into it in the spring. Looking forward to getting some info from this site.

Thanks
1996 Mazda MX-3 GS - DD / Always a project Car
ZE + Pacesetters = <3
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: hello all

Post by fowljesse »

Hi, Devin. Welcome to the place for the stuff! I hope it goes smoothely. Please post a worklog :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MX3-4U2NV

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

w00t, another person from Ontario, kick a$$.

I too have a 96 Black GS. I also have a KLZE sitting in my driveway in another MX that I plan to swap.

Please make sure to check out the Ontario section. We do our best to meet up once a month, swap parts, swap ideas, increase our knowledge, etc.
slayer322

Post by slayer322 »

ill be sure to keep an eye out in that section.

i have a lot of work to do on my car, bought it for $800, needs a passenger fender, rear hatch could be replaced (somewhat rusted), rear quarter panel section and the pass rear toe is out, hopefully nothing too serious. ill be doing all the work myself, i can weld and wrench, but body work..... we'll see lol

after that, ill be moving on to the ze swap, since the K8 in it is still running decent to drive it and my other car is going to s--- lol
ZE + Pacesetters = <3
slayer322

Post by slayer322 »

started a build thread :D

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72579&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ZE + Pacesetters = <3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Welcome to mx-3.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

welcome home.... :D
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
slayer322

Post by slayer322 »

thanks boys and girls
ZE + Pacesetters = <3
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Another MX-3 saved!
Good onya, mate.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

good save man. I rescued my 93 se a day before the owner was shipping it to the wreckers. I hav done a ton of reconstructive surgery on mine so any ?'s on the bodywork feel free to ask. Remember anything worth doing is worth doing right. If you follow that rule, you will go far and get much props from the people on this site. Welcome!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

welcome to the site man...its probably the most informative site out there on its respective car of course...and everyone is quite helpful...just be sure to do lots of reSEARCHing.
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

93SOHC wrote:Remember anything worth doing is worth doing right. If you follow that rule, you will go far and get much props from the people on this site. Welcome!
Well said.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:
93SOHC wrote:Remember anything worth doing is worth doing right. If you follow that rule, you will go far and get much props from the people on this site. Welcome!
Well said.

A guy told me that at a lowrider show(used to build lowrider bikes) when I was 16. 16 years later and I still believe it!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Welcome Ontario Member!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Introduction Forum”