Parts wanted...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Meep

Parts wanted...

Post by Meep »

Hey guys! I got my MX-3 about 5 months ago. Its my first car (a really fun one to play with even) and I've been working on it slowly but surely. I've been coming on this site for a while and decided I'd give it a shot to see if I could find some parts...

I'm looking for
-the driver's side window switch box. The button broke on mine and for a switch I have a screw driver bit. The passenger window switch is breaking too. The motor works I'm just looking for the plastic switches.
-a passenger side door (the person I bought it from was hit from the side)
-outside paneling for the passenger side that runs along the side and under the door
-a cover for the inside of the trunk. I'm missing the right flap that flips up and the main cover.
-parts to the sunroof. mine jammed just shortly after getting it because it fell off the track and I think some springs popped out because I had to force it to close since it was beginning to rain...
-the pressure release valve for the a/c on the underside of the car

umm off the top of my head that's all I can think of for now... so let me know if you guys have any of these parts and about how much they cost...
BADMX3

Re: Parts wanted...

Post by BADMX3 »

you get cars that are being parted out... but you gotta be quick by the looks of things.

as this is no longer a production car. just keep your eye out and search in the for sale / trade section for cars being parted.

or these are things you may find in local scrap yard > well the switches neways
crashedmx3

Re: Parts wanted...

Post by crashedmx3 »

i think I got what your lookin for! I have the entire passanger side door! I hit a tree with my driver side, so my passanger side is perfect!. I also have the part that runs under the door, and I THINK i have the parts inside the hatch too. Let me know if your interested.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”