Full Turbo Kit

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
96chris
antispam: No

Full Turbo Kit

Post by 96chris »

hey im looking to turbo my 96 mx3 DOHC 1.6L
check this link out and tell me what you think!!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/MAZDA-MX3-MX-3-ALL-Y ... 3ca79e82e3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
96 RS DOHC
-lowered
-glow gauges
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: Full Turbo Kit

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

no. cheap turbo, wastegate and bov. no manifold no injectors, no engine management. There is no "kit" for our cars.
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

I wouldn't purchase from a seller that has in huge capital letters

"Note Please DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK."

What does this tell you?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Check out Sidney's or Taffs, must be a BP out there you could get for cheap and build. anyway lots of turbo post here. Outlaw has lots of experience and knows where to buy TB as well. PM him
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Mi|<E wrote:I wouldn't purchase from a seller that has in huge capital letters

"Note Please DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK."

What does this tell you?
tells me that he possibly wants to work something out if you're not satisfied. Is there anything wrong with that?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
JH1rvey

Post by JH1rvey »

I agree this sounds to good to be true just a Turbo manifold a lone should set you back a couple of £*** but this kit is being offered at the same price as a manifold :? . Usally somthing that sounds to good to be true, is to good to be true :cry: .

Nonetheless at the end of the day it is your money an dont let anyone tell you how to spend it :| .
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

I think you would be better off building one on your own.. 300$ shipping :X bleh jdb turbo... Ive heard the compressors wheels like expanding when they get hot...
Jwk77

Post by Jwk77 »

anything by this guy jlovet or amazing motors DO NOT BUY FROM HIM me and my brother are going turbo and he bought a turbo from this guy and got half of his stuff so he called him said he knew about the missing parts told him to email him so we did he responded with send me a list of the missing parts so we sent them again he dosent seem to care......my point i told my bro if he knew about the missing parts why arnt they on the way and we have to email him its been close to 2 months since he bought his turbo kit and no response
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

ouch. guess it pays to buy quality parts from a real company.
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

tells me that he possibly wants to work something out if you're not satisfied. Is there anything wrong with that?
Thats plain naive and now someone has been ripped off. What you failed to grasp was
that people on Ebay do this so you are delayed in taking action and eventually cannot
after the specific period to make a dispute lapses.
Jwk77

Post by Jwk77 »

ouch. guess it pays to buy quality parts from a real company
well he's young and dont make alot of money so yea he did what he could. I'm sure you've been there once but since we seem to be on the money subject and quality parts what do you have in yours i just started on mine but ill bet i have more money sitting on the floor ready to go in mine then yours SON so yea i liked your cool highlights you made in bold anyways im just passing the word on that the guy is crooked thats all
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

DiaMagus wrote:I think you would be better off building one on your own.. 300$ shipping :X bleh jdb turbo... Ive heard the compressors wheels like expanding when they get hot...
LOL heard?

have any of you guys actually tried the ebay parts? Am I the only lucky one that everything has worked? lol

ebay turbos blow on kls because of high oil pressure. Im sure on 4 cyl its not a big deal.

I just installed an ebay kit on my buddys sohc honda engine and it runs good... I would be dammed to pay 700 dllrs and put it on an engine thats only worth the same lol ebay parts are fine.. as long as you know your turbo stuff, research, read , check out my ebay videos.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Jwk77 wrote:
well he's young and dont make alot of money so yea he did what he could. I'm sure you've been there once but since we seem to be on the money subject and quality parts what do you have in yours i just started on mine but ill bet i have more money sitting on the floor ready to go in mine then yours SON so yea i liked your cool highlights you made in bold anyways im just passing the word on that the guy is crooked thats all
wow, that's one of the more imature comments i've read in a while.
i don't know why you felt the need to take that personally and start going on a subject of "who's better" but really i assume he was just pointing out that even though it costs a little more, it's definately worth it to save/spend the extra money and buy quality parts that are known to work good.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
Jwk77 wrote:
wow, that's one of the more imature comments i've read in a while.
i don't know why you felt the need to take that personally and start going on a subject of "who's better" but really i assume he was just pointing out that even though it costs a little more, it's definately worth it to save/spend the extra money and buy quality parts that are known to work good.

Wow, let's see how this plays out evo... this might be funny.

Do you know how to use the search function JWK? Have you read the worklogs? I'm boosted and with only quality parts. So add up your totals, mine (for the most part) are posted on page one of my worklog. Post your project costs right here SON.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

ohhh RS, you crack me up :lol:

Return to “Forced Induction”