Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

Please rate your satisfaction doing business w/SuperK (1=low, 5=high)

7%
No votes
No votes
12%
81%

Total votes: 42

Leon
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: SuperK

Post by Leon »

Bought a set of mudguards from SuperK. Most PM response was fast, transaction went OK and parts were as described.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Speedy delivery, I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction! I would recommend doing business with SuperK to anyone!!!!1111
cdub92

Post by cdub92 »

SuperK had good communication. Transaction went smooth. Description of the product was accurate. A++++
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

bought some oem euro miniskirts. got them quick. second time dealing w/ kris... great seller.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Bought mini euro sides from Super K, great condition just as he said. No problems at all, though he did use me as a middleman for another member's purchase and I had to deliver it! But I forgive him :lol:
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Miguelitto

Post by Miguelitto »

SuperK had good communication. Transaction went well. Description of the product was accurate. Thanks!

I hope to do business with you again!!!
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

-I bought w him a set of chrome handles,great guy,fast shipping,exellent item!
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
miessau0

Post by miessau0 »

More positive feedback for SuperK!

I drove down and we hung out for the day; he did a lot of work to my car and gave me a great deal on the bumper. Great guy.

Would deal with again.

A+++
95 RS
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Bought a Euro front bumper from him... excellent price, fast shipping, and good communication. Definately one of the most trustworthy members on the site - Thank you sir! :2thumbsup:
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Mooneggs wrote:Bought a Euro front bumper from him... excellent price, fast shipping, and good communication. Definately one of the most trustworthy members on the site - Thank you sir! :2thumbsup:
+1 :!: Moon summed it up well, Thanks SuperK for my euro front bumper :D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
BP-mx3

Post by BP-mx3 »

I ordered some euro mini sides, front bumper, and mud flaps from SuperK. He helped me with everything and didn't even make me pay for the 10 rolls of bubble wrap he had to of used. Helped me get it the fastest and cheapest way also. Will order again.
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

lols - I bought some More stuff from SuperK and this time he "links" me his feeback post...

Bought a ton of stuff from him over the years. It is amazing what he gets his hands on... Anyway, for the feedback part of my post, like the 100s before me, great seller. Would buy a child from him if he were selling them <.< >.>
Heres to hoping he finds me a set of JDM full legnth skirts or lets me mold his one day- either way I would maybe be finally finished adding stuffs to the outside of my MX-3 after nearly 15 years...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Mooneggs wrote:Bought a Euro front bumper from him... excellent price, fast shipping, and good communication. Definately one of the most trustworthy members on the site - Thank you sir! :2thumbsup:
After getting the Euro bumper from him and after failing at trying to get the USDM support to fit, I ask superk if he can source a Euro support and he comes through once again - Wow... :o thank you so much!

Now my International Project dreams are almost complete :mrgreen:
JM1EC-V6

Post by JM1EC-V6 »

Just bought a used set of headlights (Euro H4 glass).

100% pleased with them and the shipping/business with super k.
'94 Mx-3 GS-R SE, KL-ZE Interprep. (From '96 PGT KL)
1110Kg
-Interprep KL31 Spec.
ported heads, Polished combustion chamber,3 angle vlv job,10.3:1 C.R.,0.020'' O.S.,KL31 cam,-0.007'' heads,Long neck IM,KL31 TB, Hotshot headers,2.25'' exhaust,Magnaflow cat
ImageImageImage
MoMx-3

Post by MoMx-3 »

i bought sideskirts and mudgaurds both set were in great condition and shipped quickly high recomendation from me

Eric
Stock 93 GS let the upgrading begin

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”