parting out 93 GS SE, headlights, spoiler, interior piec

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3man83

Re: parting out 93 GS SE, headlights, spoiler, interior piec

Post by mx3man83 »

Nobody wants the spoiler? Usually people get those suckas quick. It's the SE purple in color, it would need to be polished since the lovely mazda clear coat is peeling off. Paint is good otherwise. Would include all hardware needed for installation. I'm looking for an RS hatch garnish so if you want to trade I'd be willing to work out a deal.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Redlined

Post by Redlined »

I have got the RS hatch garnish email me.. mike_follett@hotmail.com
Midnight.Son

Post by Midnight.Son »

What about the front (lip) spoiler? Is it in good shape? If so, how much?

What about rear mud flaps?

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: James O'Neill ]</small>
1994 Mx-3 RS Automatic & 1993 MX-3 GS manual
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

No lip spoiler, and im not too sure of the mud guards. I'll find out later today if i have them and if they are in good shape. About the hatch garnish...do you want the spoiler? E-mail me...thanks
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Flaya, still want the motor and vaf? Give me 100 bucks and ill give you both of them.
My Cardomain site
Flaya

Post by Flaya »

I'm still interested in the vaf and motor. Does that include shipping?

Flaya@yahoo.com
Joel
DJ_JaKe

Post by DJ_JaKe »

im interested in the stock cloth seats you mentioned?
what color are they?
myway326

Post by myway326 »

do you have the passenger side front fender.? ill take it off your hands if it is ni good condition. how about 50 usd?
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Yup thats the vaf and motor shipped. E-mail me if you want them. I'll sell you the fender for 60 bucks plus shipping, whatever that may be. If you are seriously interested I will look into it. E-mail me also. The cloth seats are kind of a grayish color with the purple mesh insert. Driver side has a rip in it that would need to be fixed, all three are yours for 50 bucks plus shipping.
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Spoiler still for sale, come on I know you RS guys want a GS spoiler :p
My Cardomain site
DJ_JaKe

Post by DJ_JaKe »

have any pictures of the rip in the seat?
where you located?
DJ_JaKe

Post by DJ_JaKe »

nm, i thought you were in the area. i would take them if you were, but oh well. thx anyways

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”